Here is a list of some of the contradictory statements from Paul. I want you to notice just how different Paul’s gospels are than the gospels of Jesus, the true Disciples, the Old Testament Prophets and also The Heavenly Father- YHWH Almighty. So get your bibles ready and enjoy your spiritual journey. Shalom…
In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to MY GOSPEL. ROMANS 2:16
The Gospel of Paul is contained in the following epistles:
(Galatians, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Romans, Philemon, Philippians)
Here is the list where Paul’s gospels clearly differ from the rest of the Bible:
Did God mention widows? Paul says:
· Now concerning the unmarried (virgins), I have no command of the Lord, but I give my opinion as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy. 1st CORINTHIANS. 7:25
· A married woman is not free as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies (widow), then she is free to be married to any man she wishes, but only if he is a Christian. 1st CORINTHIANS. 7:39
· “She will be happier, however, if she stays as she is. That is my opinion, and I THINK that I too have God’s Spirit.” 1st CORINTHIANS. 7:40
Here now in 1st Corinthians 7: 25, 39, and 40, Paul says that there are no rules for virgins. But like he also admits this is just his own opinion so his personal opinions should have never been allowed into the bible at all. Paul say virgins are free to marry anyone they want because he really does not know the Lord’s set rules concerning virgins. Paul says
“I Think I have God’s Spirit?”
So tell me Paul do you have God’s Spirit or don’t you? Mr. Paul shouldn’t you know this difference if you are going to teach the people? My Brothers and Sisters there is no mistaking the voice of God! God speaks with a very clear distinct voice.
Now we know that Paul couldn’t tell exactly who he was serving. Moses has a contradictory answer concerning unmarried daughter/virgins.
· If two brothers live on the same property and one of them dies, leaving no son, then his widow is not to be married to someone outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man’s brother to marry her. DEUTERONOMY 25:5
As you can see God already had an established
set of rules concerning widows. Now you know more than Paul.
HANGING IS A CURSE?
Is “Everyone” who hangs on a tree cursed?
· Christ redeemed us from the “curse” of the law, having become a “curse” for us for it is written, “Cursed be every one who hangs on a tree. GALATIANS 3:13
Now according to Paul, absolutely anyone who hangs on a tree is cursed by God. Now is that the truth? No it is not. What does Moses say in the Bible?
· And if a man has committed a crime punishable by death and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree, his body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is accursed by God. DEUTERONOMY 21:22, 23
Moses’ words prove to us that Paul’s words are wrong. Everyone that hangs on a tree is not cursed by God. According to Moses the only people that are actually cursed by God are those who have committed a punishable crime. Here we clearly see that Paul doesn’t know what the heck he is talking about. The first sign that we have that shows Paul doesn’t follow God is the first sentence of verse thirteen. Paul says:
“Christ redeemed us from the “curse” of the law.” GALATIANS 3:13
This sentence alone proves Paul is the devil. Outside of Paul’s ridiculous words do you think you can find anyone else in the bible that believes that God’s Holy law was designed to be a curse? Huh? Have you ever heard or read anything in the bible where Jesus ever said such nonsense? No, not at all!The second thing that is wrong with Paul’s words concerns what he says about Jesus. Since God curses only certain types, Paul’s definition does not apply to Jesus at all. Jesus did not commit a crime that was punishable by death so why would God curse Him? Even though we all sin, we always have a chance to return to His love and gentle care. Paul’swords were not from God.Here are other biblical writers that prove Paul misquoted the Old Testament verse:
Haman was not cursed, but instead he was another victim. God does not curse those who are murdered; God curses only people who are worthy of Murder. Sorry Paul, was not worthy of such a curse. (See: ESTHER 7: 10)
Here we have three more writers in the bible that disagree with Paul and they also prove to us that Paul’s gospels are not from God…
The Chef who went against Pharaoh was not cursed by God.(See: GENESIS 40:19) Jesus once said:
· Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. MATTHEW 5:10
So the Chef probably was blessed by God for resisting Pharaoh. So here again Paul’s understanding of the Old Testament is totally incorrect.
Paul says that because of Jesus’ death the Jews are freed from circumcision. Now is that true?
· Genesis 17:7, 10-11, the covenant of Circumcision is to be EVERLASTING.
· Acts 21:21, 24 Jesus Disciples wanted to know if Paul was teaching lies against Circumcision.
· Acts 21:24 The Disciples wanted Paul to prove to them that he believed in obedience to the circumcision law.
· Galatians 6:15: Circumcision it is of no CONSEQUENCE? HUH?
Everlasting means forever! The circumcision ritual was a forever binding agreement between mankind and God. Just like a wedding ring, the circumcision ring was an outward “symbol” that says we/mankind agree to obey God’s holy laws and commandments. This practice was not going to end when any Messiah came to the earth and even Jesus clearly said in Matthew 5:18 that none of the Laws of Moses, including circumcision will end until the end times:
· For verily “I SAY” unto you, till “HEAVEN” and EARTH“PASS”, one jot or one tittle shall in “NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW.” MATTHEW 5:18
Now if Jesus says that the Jews must do the circumcision ritual forever what gives Paul the right to teach us to disobey God’s Law and Jesus’ words? As you can now see Paul is a devil!
· Genesis 4:4-5: God prefers Abel’s offering and has no regard for Cain’s.
· Romans 2:11: God shows no partiality. He treats all alike.
ARE THERE ANY RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE?
· Genesis 7:1: Noah was righteous.
· Job 1:1, 8, Job 2:3: Job was righteous.
· Luke 1:6: Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous.
· James 5:16: some men are righteous.
· Romans 3:10, 3:23: No one was or is righteous. HUH?
CAN WE OBEY THE LAW?
· Deuteronomy 30:11-20: IT “IS” possible to keep the law.
· Matthew 19:16 Jesus says IT “IS” possible to keep the law.
· Romans 3:20-23: IT IS “NOT” possible to keep the law.
Jesus clearly says that keeping the Laws of Moses is how you gain “eternal life!” Wow! Paul is totally wrong!
How many Disciples did Jesus see after the alleged resurrection and where?
· In Galilee to the eleven remaining disciples (Judas, is ALLEGEDLY dead at this time.)–Matthew. 27:17-18, Mark 16:7, 14.
· In Jerusalem to the eleven–Luke.24: 33, 36.
· In Jerusalem to the ten, Thomas being absent–John.20:19, 24.
· To Peter and then to the twelve—1st Cor.15: 5? Huh?
Houston! We have a problem! Who were the twelve, since Judas was ALLEGEDLY already dead in (Matt. 27:5) and his successor had not yet been chosen (Acts 1:26?) Answer: Judas was still alive!
These are only a few of Paul’s inconsistencies which clarify that Paul was not inspired by God and defied the teachings of God. Oh, there is more!
Who gave Moses the Law, the Angels or God?
· Exodus 20:1-17: God gave the law directly to Moses without an intermediary.
· Galatians 3:19: The law was ordained through angels (plural) by a mediator an intermediary.
When reading Exodus 20, it is clear that God is speaking directly to Moses. God is not sending multiple shifts of angels to teach the laws to Moses. Paul is once again wrong.
· Exodus 20:8-11, 31:15-17, 35:1-3: No work is to be done on the Sabbath, The commandment is permanent, and death is required for infractions.
· Mark 2:27-28: Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath (after his disciples were criticized for breaking the Sabbath).
· Luke 23:56: Even after Jesus’ death his female Disciples knew to obey the Sabbath Day commandment.
· Colossians 2:14-16: Paul says the Sabbath commandment was temporary, and to decide for yourself regarding its observance. HUH?
Dietary Law Obedience?
· Leviticus 3:17: GOD himself prohibits forever the eating of blood and fat.
· Acts 21:25 The Disciples inform Paul that God prohibits the eating of certain foods.
· 1ST Corinthians 8:8 Paul like SATAN lies and says,“GOD does NOT CARE.”
· Romans 14:21: Paul says: It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor anything that might cause your brother to stumble or be offended.
· Colossians 2:16: Paul says: Let no one pass judgment on you in matters of food and drink.
As you can see, Paul first disobeys God’s commandments. Paul then teaches two contradicting rules to the Roman and the Colossian people. One of the true Disciples may have been in attendance in Rome forcing Paul to teach the truth against his will. Who knows? All we know is that both of these answers cannot be correct.
Numbers 25:9: 24,000 died in the plague.
1st Corinthians 10:8 23,000 died in the plague.
Paul must have fell asleep in class during the great plague study lesson at Pharisee school that day.
Deuteronomy 24:16, 2nd Kings 14:6, 2nd Chronicles 25:4, Ezra 18:20 Children arenot to suffer for their parent’s sins.
Romans 5:12, 19, 1st Corinthians 15:22: Death is passed to all men by the sin of Adam.
Has any human ever ascended to heaven?
· 2nd Kings 2:11 Elijah ascended up to heaven.
· John 3:13: Only the Son of Man (Jesus) has everascended to heaven.
· 2nd Corinthians 12:2-4: an unnamed Disciple of Jesus, who was known only to Paul, ascended to heaven and came back. Huh?
People are going up and back from Heaven like a grocery store. This proves two things:
1. Jesus never spoke the words of John 3:13 because all Jews knew that Elijah, Israel’s greatest prophet ascended to heaven.
2. Paul lied and stole parts of the Old Testament story of Elijah. Paul invented a new Disciple of Jesus that allegedly ascended to heaven.
Paul never gave us a purpose for God allowing this new Disciple access to the third level of heaven. He said this only to prove to the Corinthians that his visions were coming from God. Total nonsense!
· Proverbs 3:13, 4:7, 19:8 Solomon says: “Happy is the man who finds wisdom.
· James 1:5 James says that all men need to obtain wisdom.
· Luke 2:40, 52 Jesus was filled with wisdom and found favor with God.
· 1st Corinthians 1:19-25, 3:18-20 Wisdom is foolishness.
Matthew 7:21: not everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Romans 10:13: Whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Are we Saved by Works or Faith?
· Matthew 7:21, Luke 10:36-37, James 2:24: We are justified by WORKS, not by faith.
· Romans 3:20-26, Galatians 2:16: We are justified by FAITH, not by WORKS.
So, according to Paul, James and Jesus are liars?
Matthew 28:19: Jesus instructs his Disciples to baptize.
1st Corinthians 1:17: although he considers himself a disciple of Jesus, Paul says that he has not been sent to baptize.
Is it okay to be Boastful or Prideful?
· Psalms 10:3: Only the wicked boasts.
· Proverbs 8:13: God hates anyone who boasts.
· Proverbs 11:2 Boasting brings forth “shame.”
· Proverbs 14:3: Only fools boast.
· Proverbs 16:18 Pride comes right before “destruction or devastation.”
· Luke 18:9-14: Do not boast of your virtue.
· Romans 11:20, 1st Peter 5:5: do not be proud.
· Romans 15:17, 2ND Corinthians 1:12, Hebrews 3:6, 2ndCorinthians 2:14, 5:12, and 11:17: Paul boasted of his faith and says that one should be proud of it.
I guess what Paul means is: Don’t do as I do, just do as I tell you?
John 3:17, 8:15 & 12:47: Jesus does not judge.
2nd Corinthians 5:10: Jesus does judge.
Acts 9:23 the governor attempted to seize Paul.
2nd Corinthians 11:32 It was the Jews who tried to seize Paul.
Acts 10:34, Romans 2:11 God shows no partiality He treats all alike.
Romans 9:11-13: God hated Esau and loved Jacob even before their birth?
Acts 16:6: The Holy Spirit forbids preaching in Asia.
Acts 19:8-10: Paul preaches in Asia anyway.
Romans 2:12: All who have sinned without the law will perish without the law.
Romans 4:15: Where there is no law there is no transgression (sin).
Romans 2:13: Doers of the law will be justified.
Romans 3:20, Galatians 3:11: They will not be justified. Make up your mind will you?
James 2:21: Abraham was justified by works; which made his faith perfect.
Romans 4:9: Abraham was not justified by works, but by faith alone?
Romans 10:11: (An alleged OT quote; no such statement in the OT.)
1st Corinthians7: 8-9: Widows should not marry (although it is better to marry than burn).
Titus 5:14: Young widows should marry, bear children, rule the household, etc.
2nd Corinthians: 12:16 Paul says that he does use trickery.
1st Thessalonians: 2:3 Paul says that he does not use trickery.
Galatians 6:2: Bear one another’s burdens.
Galatians 6:5: Bear your own burden.
John 3:8-10: HE who commits sin is of the DEVIL. Children of God do not sin.
Titus 1:15: Paul says that HE is the foremost of sinners.
Paul is doing the work of his true father Satan!
1st Thessalonians 2:2: God gave Paul the courage to continue his work.
1st Thessalonians 2:17-18: Satan hindered Paul.
Look at the LIES concerning Paul’s so-called CONVERSION:
Acts 9:7: Those present at Paul’s conversion “HEARD” the voice but “SAW” no one.
AC 22:9: They “SAW” a light but didn’t “HEAR” a voice. Which one is it?
Acts 9:7: Those present at Paul’s conversion stood.
Acts 26:14: They fell to the ground.
(Acts 9:19-28) Shortly after his conversion, Paul went to Damascus, then to Jerusalem where he was introduced to the Apostles by Barnabas, and there spent some time with them going in and out among them?
(Galatians 1:15-20) He made the trip three years later, and then saw only Peter and James. I will reveal more of this lie in the next chapter.