Dear Christian brothers and sisters I now come to a question that has been debated for centuries.
Is there a Trinity?
We have been told over and over again by our Christian Theologians, Preachers and scholars that there are three separate but equal beings in heaven that make up the Godhead or Trinity.
Now where did this concept come from? Well I believe the original concept of the trinity came from two different cultures, the Egyptians and the Greeks.
Believed in multiple gods that served over different celestial bodies such as the moon, the stars, the sun, the water and so on.
They established the first trinity godhead of Osiris the Father, Isis the Mother and Horus the son.
however had their original trinity consisting of Zeus the heavenly father from whose name Jesus is originated. Alcmene was the mother of Hercules and then Hercules also.
They also had Zeus, The Father, Leto, the Mother and Apollos the half man/half god son. The latter trinity godhead was not as popular.
Years after the Greco-Romans conquered the world they added a Trinitarian flare to the gospels of Jesus and decided to make Him more than just God’s Prophet.
If you really want to know the historical truths about the Christian origin of the Trinity then go online and Google search either 325 A.D. and/or the Nicene Creed.
Many Christians base their beliefs on Jesus being God inflesh and/or a member of a Trinitarian Godhead. Are they correct?
Well I could give you a quick answer but I think we should let the bible answer these questions for us. For Christianity to be correct about Jesus there has to be some sort undeniable scriptural references somewhere in the bible that open state these things.
Here are just a few questions and criteria we will address one by one to find out if the bible clearly says Jesus admits ordenies being a god:
1. There must be scripture references where God says there are two additional gods in heaven with Him.
2. There must be Old Testament scripture references or prophecies of any God becoming a fleshly man.
3. There must be scripture where Jesus claims to be a god.
4. There must be scripture references where Jesus has singular God like powers.
5. There must be scripture references where Jesus claims He is all knowing or omniscient.
These are real statements that require real answers. Now to make this test more than fair we will also apply the same question criteria to YHWH the God of Jesus. Now what if YHWH God of passes the test and Jesus cannot?
Hopefully you will then understand that we have been lied to. So let’s begin.
Ø QUESTION # 01: Are there scriptural references where God says there are two additional gods in heaven with Him?
The Pagans have always believed in multiple gods but is this concept true when talking about the God of the Hebrews? No. The Jews have always been taught that God is one singular God. God is not and has not ever divided Himself at all. This truth is found all throughout the Hebrew Scriptures. Let’s see what the bible says:
Now as concerning YHWH:
· Have we not all “ONE FATHER?”? Hath not “ONE GOD”created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? MALACHI 2:10
Not only did the Prophets testify about the oneness of God but Malachi took it to the extreme and broke it down for even the slowest Christian to understand. Malachi says there was only ONE FATHER & ONE GOD!
Did you really catch that? No? Then let me repeat it. There is only:
ONE FATHER & ONE GOD!
Notice also, that something sinister is happening for Malachi to even have to correct the people on this subject. Now anything outside of this one God and one Father concept, Malachi says is profane!!!It’s amazing when the scriptures speak loud and clear isn’t it? Let’s hear directly from the mouth of YHWH and see if He acknowledges Jesus:
· Thus saith the LORD/YHWH the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last;and (beside me/YHWH) there is NO God. ISAIAH 44:6
Now many people will read the above scripture, and will totally miss God’s clear words, especially the ones that I placed in PARENTHESIS! Clearly besides God, there is no God the son or God the Holy Ghost. IS GOD A LIAR in the verse above? NO
!God removed all doubt from the Hebrew people that there was no god called the “SON”
in heaven, no other god called the Holy “GHOST” character or a Trinity there either!God said He is the first
and the last God you will ever know or should accept. Now if something is the first
that means it is the “original”
So if YHWH was first when did the other two gods come on the scene? If they weren’t on the scene in the beginning then they cannot be everlasting. Are you seeing that truth yet? Now if God says He is the “last” that means “no more” after Him right? So how can there be two other newer gods after the original first and only? That is ridiculous!
· I am the LORD/YHWH: that is MY NAME and MY GLORY will I NOT give to ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.ISAIAH 42:8
Again, the educated
fools, will overlook the above words as well. Notice God does not expect us to search the scriptures for clues that ALLUDE to his will. Clearly, God eliminates the trinity by saying, JESUS is not GOD,, and JESUS should not be prayed too!For The above verse tells us, that the title GOD or LORD is HIS NAME and title alone! Then he says clearly, that this title is HIS GLORY alone. Finally, he says He will “not” share
this praise with another such as a God the son or God the Holy Ghost or any other man/god that you place on graven images such as a “CROSS!”If we didn’t have any other scriptures these few verses alone would easily prove the Trinity view point to be incorrect. God said He had no help in the beginning and that He did all things“ALONE”
and by “HIMSELF.”
This concept is not hard people! You’ve just read the original words from God’s mouth.Are you trying to saying that God was lying in that verse? I hope not! The Jews and Muslim already knew this concept from the beginning and no matter how badly the Gentile nations persecute the Jews and Muslim they will always stand firm and recognize YHWH/ALLAH as the singular God of heaven.God made sure the sons of Abraham I.e. the Jews and Muslims knew the truth from the beginning.
Moses clearly told the Jews of the oneness concept of God:
· Hear, O Israel: The LORD/YHWH our God is ONE LORD.DEUTERONOMY 6:4
So the original Hebrew writers were clear and did not acknowledge any other gods than YHWH. As written in the scriptures YHWH was known as the one and “only” God in the bible.
YHWH testified openly and says He made the heavens and earth all by without any help from Jesus or other god characters!
· Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and “HE(SINGULAR)”that formed thee from the womb, I AM the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens “ALONE”; that spreadeth abroad the earth by MYSELF. ISAIAH 44:24
It has always been said that between two truths there is a lie, well here is Apostle Paul or should I say: the “IMPOSTER”Paul telling one truth and then quickly adding a lie right behind it:
· But to us there is but ONE GOD, the FATHER, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. 1st CORINTHIANS 8:6
So Paul tried to subliminally and Satanically slip it in that Jesus also made everything along with God the Father. Now did Jesus claim to have a hand in creation or did He acknowledge YHWH as the creator of all things? Let’s see.
Now as concerning JESUS:
· And HE/ (JESUS) answered and said unto them,
“HAVE YE NOT READ”, that (HE/YHWH) which made them at the beginning made them male and female? MATTHEW 19:4
Not only does Jesus let us know that He had no hand in creation
but lets us know by saying the phrase:
“have ye not read,”
He is speaking about one of the same Old Testament verses that these evil men now want to change? Jesus confirms a singular God YHWH in the book of Mark as well:
· For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which “GOD” created unto this time, neither shall be. MARK 13:19
· But from the beginning of the creation “GOD” made them male and female. MARK 10:6
Jesus considered God i.e. YHWH to be a singular “HIM” and not a plural “US”! If Jesus says no why do we keep saying yes?
· And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The LORD /YHWH our God is ONE Lord:MARK 12:29
Not only does Jesus deny being part of the Godhead but goes as far as to agree with Moses and quote from the Old Testament scriptures and the greatest of the commandments Jesus says YHWH is “ONE” Lord alone.I also love it that Jesus includes Himself with other humans when He tells the Israelites that YHWH is “His” God too. Oh yes! Go Jesus! Go Jesus! Go!
Now were Paul’s original gospels edited? Something is strange because He admits Jesus is not God when he says the following:
· For there is “ONE GOD” and one mediator between God and men the “MAN” Jesus Christ. TIMOTHY 2:5
In this verse Paul makes it clear that they believed in only one God and not three separate but equal gods. Paul leaves no room for interpretation in this verse by clearly saying three things:
1. There is only “ONE GOD!”
2. There is a “MEDIATOR” between the ONE GOD and Men.
3. The Mediator was not a god at all but accord to Paul: a normal fleshly “MAN” named Jesus Christ.“
There could not be a clearer statement that Jesus was a mere mortal man. Now just when you think the Apostle/Imposter Paul is finally getting it he makes a U- turn and blasphemes God and tries to make Jesus God’s equal!
· Let this “MIND” be in you, which was “ALSO” in Christ Jesus. Who, being in the “FORM” of God, thought it “NOT” robbery to be “EQUAL” with God. PHILLIPIANS 2:5, 6
HUH? Paul tells his followers:
“Keep this always in your Mind because it was also the thoughts of Jesus too.” Paul says:
“Jesus didn’t think anything was wrong with being“EQUAL” with GOD?”
This is the biggest satanic lie that Paul could have told! First we just read that Jesus himself says He is never speaking about Himself! So He contradicts Paul outright! Now what does God have to say about Jesus being His “EQUAL?”
· To WHOM will you LIKEN ME, AND make ME “EQUAL”, and COMPARE ME, that (WE) may be (LIKE)? ISAIAH 46:5
GOD SAYS: “WHO can you make like me? Who can you say is my equal or even compare to me? That we may be ALIKE? According to God Jesus is not His equal so does Jesus agree that He is God’s “equal?”
· For my FATHER is GREATER than “I”. JOHN 14:28
JESUS SAYS here that He is NOT EQUAL to God so why listen to Paul?These are the ridiculous gospels of the pagans. Now you cannot say that I am twisting these scriptures for my own agendas. I still hope that you have your bibles out while reading this book to see the truth on your own. On that note we will let Jesus have the scriptural word on this subject. Jesus tells us the truth about who we must really believe in to have Eternal Life. Jesus says:
· And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the “ONLY TRUE GOD” and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. JOHN 17:3
Now I must ask you: IS JESUS LYING in the prayer above when he proclaims YHWH to be the ONLY GOD by Himself? No, don’t just quickly answer, let this truth marinate in your mind and spirit for a while! This is Jesus’ own prayers yet Pastors and preachers want you to IGNORE scriptures of open clear proof in order for their VAIN, MAN-MADE exegesis and hermeneutics falsehood to be true?You have just heard the truth directly from Jesus that YHWH is the “ONLY
” true God.You claim to be followers of Jesus right?
So now that Jesus has openly told you that YHWH is the “ONLY” God will you now accept Jesus’ words of truth or continue following the false gospels of Paul and the Catholic Church? The choice has always been yours!
Ø QUESTION # 02: There must be Old Testament scripture references or prophecies of any version of God becoming a fleshly man.
As we have said, we will compare the truth and see how it applies to both YHWH
and to Jesus.
Now was there a prophecy of God becoming a man
? Of course not that is ridiculous.
Why would God need to become a man?
For what purpose would God need to become a human? You can search the bible and you will never find a verse or prophecy that says God was a man. However, there are many verses that affirm God was “not” a man:
BIBLICAL VERSES where God is NOT a MAN or HUMAN.
Now as concerning YHWH:
· GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER the SON of MAN that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? NUMBERS 19:23
Now do you really grasp what this verse is trying to tell us? I really love the clarity of this particular verse because it tells us three main things:
1. God would never be a man because if God were a human being, then he would be a liar. Why? It’s because all human lie at some point but God does not.
2. If God were to become wrapped in flesh then He would be in need of repentance because we all also sin at some point whether we know it or not.
3. If God was a mere mortal man then as a man He might make promises, but not be able to honor them making His word untrue and fallible. We all know that will never happen!
So as you can see these verses were purposely designed to gives us a warning that God is not AND will never become a “Man.” or the SON of a “Man or Woman or any other word play that you may want to use.The Jews knew God was not a man or the son of man either.
· Put not your trust in princes, nor in the SON of man, in whom there is no help. PSALMS 146:3
Jesus said He could do nothing without the Father. Why?Because Jesus the: son of man as He often called Himself had no power on His own to help anyone! Don’t argue with me, Jesus said this openly as truth!The Jews do not have it wrong it is we Christians that have it so wrong. Let’s listen to Jeremiah’s words:
· Why shouldest thou(GOD) be AS A MAN astonied, as a mighty man that cannot save? Yet thou, O LORD, art in themidst of us, and we are called by thy name; leave us not.JEREMIAH 14:9
Did you catch that? When asking for forgiveness for the people’s sins Jeremiah openly asks God why he would forsake them in their time of trouble and proverbially act as a mortal “man” that cannot save! Wow!I’m sorry friends but the Old Testament writers knew God was not
a man in any form.Do you need the words directly from God’s mouth that He is not coming to earth as a god wrapped in human flesh? Then let’s go to the bible and hear directly from God.
Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I I WILL NOT meet thee as a (MAN). As for our REDEEMER, the Lord of host is His name, the HOLY ONE of Israel. ISAIAH 47: 3, 4
Now again, in this verse, God is destroying the TRINITY falsehood! Jesus is not God wrapped in flesh from heaven. Notice God proves Matthew and the other false writers as liars when he says I will NOT meet you as JESUS, A human MAN!
Now tell me, which scriptures are more reliable? Scriptures where God openly tells us the truth, or Christian theologians exegesis where they claim scriptures ‘allude” or “point” to Jesus being G-d? Surely you are seeing through the lies of Rome now right?In the next verse, God again OPENLY destroys the Trinity doctrine when He says:
· I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and NOT man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. HOSEA 11:9
Here clear as day God says He will not meet the Jews wrapped in flesh as a man named Jesus! God also says, he will NOT enter into the city, like JESUS did! Lastly, the verse finishes with a testimony that the only redeemer and savior of Israel is YHWH!Again I ask you: IS GOD LYING in the above verse? Of course not! the Romans lied about the Trinity clearly!
Now as concerning JESUS:
Most Christian sects believe that Jesus is God incarnate. This means they believe Jesus is actually God in a human body. Now is that true? Of course not! Clearly God’s own words prove this is totally a satanic lie!
So where did we initially get this concept from anyway?Well some of it comes from other pagan religions but some of it comes from one misunderstood New Testament verse that says:
· In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. JOHN 1:1
Christians have interpreted this verse to mean the “word” is another God that is with YHWH and also that this “word” character is another separate but equal god as well.This is so far from the truth John was attempting to convey to us and I’ll prove it too you using John’s own words.Now if John wanted us to originally believe Jesus was god wrapped in flesh He wouldn’t have written these words in the same chapter:
Now as concerning John’s own words about JESUS:
· No man hath SEEN GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.JOHN 1:18
Now you can see the truth the way John really wrote it. John couldn’t have meant Jesus was a god known as the word that became flesh. As you can see from John’s own words He says Jesus declared to Him and the other Disciples that He was not God and Jesus lets John know that no man has ever seen God at “ANY TIME!” Wow! Are you listening to Jesus people?
The Disciples could see smell and touch Jesus but just like the rest of us they have never seen God. They saw a “fleshly” Prophet sent by God who came from God to bring the spiritual “word” of God. This is the true context of the gospel of John. Now you can see why John 1:1 never claimed Jesus was a god.
In the beginning of chapter 8 Jesus is teaching the “WORD” of YHWH. The Nay Sayers are giving Him a hard time and Jesus rebukes them and calls them children of Satan. In verses 26 and 27 Jesus says admits He is preaches God’s word only. Verse 27 says:
· They understood not that he spake to them of the FATHER. JOHN 8:27
Although I am paraphrasing the chapter please read the entire chapter for understanding. Now in verse 28 Jesus makes it plain that He is not YHWH:
· …I do nothing of “MYSELF” but as my “FATHER” hath“TAUGHT ME” I speak “THESE THINGS. JOHN 8:28
Clearly we can see this man cannot be YHWH wrapped in flesh because despite the other words of the Greeks we have the truth from the proverbial: “Horses Mouth.”
Jesus clearly says He was taught by God what He was to say to the people. This coincides with the Old Testament word of God and proves that it was not a man-made theology but a fact. Jesus continues His rebuke of the hypocritical Scribes and Pharisees. Although they seek to kill Him Jesus stands strong and gives them a message about their sins straight from God:
· I speak that which I have “SEEN” with my “FATHER”, and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. JOHN 8:38
This verse contradicts Christians misunderstanding
of Jesus words in John’s later scripture which says:
· If ye had known me, ye should have known “MY” FATHER also: and from henceforth ye know him and have “SEEN” him. JOHN 8:38
Clearly now, you can see that Jesus was NOT claiming to be GOD in flesh! Nothing else needs to be said now because Jesus is making it very clear to us that He is not a god wrapped in flesh all through the words of the New Testament.
Are you listening to Him?
· And I seek not mine “OWN” glory; there is “ONE” that seeketh and Judgeth Verily I say unto you if a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. JOHN 8:50, 51
ONCE AGAIN, Jesus destroys
the Trinity and says,01.) I am “NOT”
02.) I do not seek my “OWN”
03.) There is only “ONE
” entity alone that seeks glory and judges.Good grief! If Jesus just eliminated himself from the equation, then who is that “ONE?”
It is the ONE true God YHWH!
The true Yeshua/Jesus never wanted our praises!
Jesus acknowledges YHWH as the only GOD which seeks glory.
Jesus ends the verse and lets us know that if we would merely accept His “WORDS” of “instruction” that YHWH told Him to teach the people then they and we of Gentile nations can have Eternal Life. Wonderful isn’t it?
Look at Jesus again let’s us know that he is NOT a deity/God and no different than any other human!
· Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to “MY” Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto “MY” Father, and “YOUR” Father; and to “MY”God, and “YOUR” God. JOHN 20:17
Is Jesus a deity by His own definition? No He is not! Jesus does not declare Himself to be any different from you and I. Jesus even let’s us know that when He ascends to Heaven that He is ascending to “HIS” father and “OUR” father as well!This further proves the “ONLY” begotten scripture inserted into the Gospel of John was an added lie by the sons of Satan. Now you know the truth…
Ø QUESTION # 03: There must be scripture where Jesus claims to be a god.
Throughout the Old Testament Bible God never hid His identity. YHWH/God wanted the Hebrew people to clearly know Him personally by His actual “name” and to accept Him as their only God. We have many verses to attest to this truth.
· When Abram was ninety-nine years old Yahweh appeared to him and said, “I am El Shaddai. Live in my presence, be perfect. GENESIS 17:1 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
Here God openly introduces Himself to Abraham by name!
· And the Lord appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake. GENESIS 17:1
God openly introduces Himself to Isaac Abraham’s seed!
· And, behold, Jehovah stood above it, and said, I am Jehovah/YHWH, the God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac. The land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed. GENESIS 28:13 American Standard Bible
God introduces Himself to Jacob by actual name!
· God further said to Moses, “You are to tell the Israelites,`Yahweh, the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name for all time, and thus I am to be invoked for all generations to come. EXODUS 3:15 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
God introduces Himself to Moses. But wait! God gets even more personal!
· God spoke to Moses and said to him, “I am Yahweh. To Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I appeared as El Shaddai, but I did not make my name Yahweh known to them. EXODUS 6:2-3
Moses is given God’s most sacred name of YHWH it is to be taught to the Hebrews and told to Pharaoh. Now we all know the rest of the story of how God then frees the Israelites from Pharaoh’s grasp. After the Israelites gain their freedom God personally introduces Himself to all of the Israelites in the Ten Commandments!
· I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves. You shall have no other gods before me.EXODUS 20:2-3 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
You really cannot get any clearer than that right? Now when the Hebrews just so happened to sinned against God and had to make a choice if they should serve the other gods of the Amorites, YHWH made His presence clear to them:
· And I said to you: I am Yahweh your God. You are not to fear the gods of the Amorites in whose country you are now living. But you have not listened to my voice. JUDGES 6:10 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
The Jews repented and God spared them again and brought them out of bondage. Now people claim that David gave prophecies for the New Testament age of another member of the Godhead. That cannot be true by David’s own words when He testifies to us with the following verse:
· Let them know that you alone bear the name of Yahweh,Most High over all the earth. PSALMS 83:18 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
Wow! David shows us no Hebrew ever believed in a Trinity! David says YHWH by Himself is God over the earth. There is No god the Son and no god the Holy Ghost but YHWH alone! I think YHWH can rest His case don’t you?
As we have just seen YHWH was not shy, secretive or misleading
in telling the Jews Just who He was and is.Because of there disobedience and forgetfulness that YHWH is the one and only God, the Jews were always severely punished when the Jews disobeyed God and turned to other gods.Now was Jesus as an alleged God, just as open as YHWH about His supernatural
stature? No He was not.
Even more, there is not one single scripture in the entire New Testament scriptures where Jesus says or implies any of these phrases:
- I am YHWH in flesh.
- I Jesus am an equal God with YWHW.
- I am Jesus am a God.
- I Jesus want your worship and praises.
- I Jesus created the heavens and the earth.
- I Jesus created you in my image and likeness.
Not that I would find any of these scriptures in the bible but for us to at least believe the Christian viewpoint that Jesus was an alleged God in flesh shouldn’t there at least be a scriptural reference of our beliefs? Come on, some where, any where? Hmm?Well let’s see what the bible has to say:
Now as concerning JESUS:
When asking most ministers what biblical verses best show Jesus as God more than half of these ministers will go to this next verse in the book of John which says the following:
· I and My Father are ONE. JOHN 10:30
Now does this mean that YHWH and JESUS are the same God or Person? Heck no! Why do so many preachers and main stream Christians simply refuse to read all of the verses? Sheesh!If you would have merely read four more verses you would have understood clearly that Jesus wasn’t claiming to be YHWH or even a supernatural god at all. Jesus would never make such a claim about His status.He is letting the Jews know that His works and the example that He sets shows that God is with Him and He is with God and this makes Jesus and the Father “ONE”, as in we are on“ONE ACCORD.”
· And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world and I come to thee, Holy Father, keep through thine OWN NAME those whom thou hast given me that they may be ONE as WE ARE. JOHN 17:11
Jesus makes a plea to the Lord and says:
“Now my life on Earth is ending, but THEY (The Disciples and Followers) are left in the world and I can’t guide them because I am coming to you/God. But God please keep these followers “Strong” in YOUR NAME so that they toomay be “ONE” just as “WE” are one! Was Jesus asking God to make the Disciples supernatural Gods like we in Christianity allege Him to be? NO, it is obvious that He was saying no such thing.He just wanted God to make sure the Disciples were on “ONE ACCORD” or on the same “page” with each other just as Jesus is on the same page or on “ONE ACCORD” with God. You would see that Jesus was claiming to be no more than one of the many sons of God. Now don’t feel bad even the Jews who were listening to Jesus speak thought He was attempting to make Himself more than just a mere man. Jesus then proves them wrong by going:
“BIBLICAL” on them!
· Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your LAW, I said
YE(humans) ARE gods?If HE (King David) called them gods unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken.Say you of Him(Jesus) whom the Father has sanctified (CLEANSED) of (SINS), and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said I am the Son of God? JOHN 10: 34-36
That’s right! You tell them Jesus! Jesus says He has a right to say He is a son of God because the Old Testament scriptures gave Him and YOU and I that authority to say so.So what bible verse that Jesus quotes, gives us regular humans the right to says that we too are gods?
· God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
I have said, (YE) are gods; and all of you are children of the most high. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of theprinces. PSALMS 82:1, 6, 7
Wow! Now you know exactly what Jesus was trying to say. Jesus could openly say He is the son of God because David’s scriptures told us that we are all God’s children.This verse alone should finally end this false doctrinal Christian concept that Jesus was God’s only son.
Jesus denies being a god and says God is greater than He is!
· Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. JOHN 14:28
Wow! The Trinity belief says there are three separate but “equal” Gods in heaven but clearly Jesus says that is not true. Jesus says YHWH is greater than He is!So who are you going to believe, the Catholic Pagan Churches or Jesus? Think about it…
Let’s continue with more words from Jesus:
· And Jesus said unto him, why callest thou me(Jesus)“GOOD?” “NONE” is good, save “ONE” that is, GOD/YHWH. LUKE 18:19
Here is yet another scripture where Jesus denies having heavenly nobility. The man attempted to give Jesus an honor that Jesus did not deserve!
Jesus asks the man “WHY” he is paying honor to Him as if He/Jesus were God.Jesus quickly rebukes the man and corrects the man’s statement. Jesus denies being more than a human and tells the lawyer that there is only one
being worthy enough to be called good master
and that is, YHWH
the God of heaven. Amazing isn’t it!
Jesus clearly tell you and I that He is not worthy of our praise! Jesus says your praises are to go only to the Father YHWH.
Does Jesus give us any more clues on this subject? Yes He does!
· But the hour cometh and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father/YHWH in spirit and in truth: for the Father/YHWH seeketh such to worship him. JOHN 4:23
And let us not forget:
· God / (YHWH) is a Spirit: and they that worship Him / (YHWH)must worship Him in spirit and in truth. JOHN 4:24
Jesus once again denies worship and tells us in true context just who it is that rightly deserves our praises.Jesus says the “true” worshipers will worship who? That’s right, the “FATHER!” and they will not make up a new religion called Christianity or Jesus worship!YHWH is the only one deserving of our praise and worship. Jesus says at the end of the verse:
· For the Father (YHWH) seeketh such to worship Him. JOHN 4:23
According to Jesus only the “father” YHWH seeks our worship and praises.
Is that fact sinking in to your spirit yet?
If not I do not know why? I mean, didn’t you just read the true statement direct from Jesus? No man-made exegesis or hermeneutics theories needed right?
Am I twisting these verses for my own purposes? Of course not, it is a fact people that Jesus does not desire your praises or Un-Holy Communion offerings either!
01.) So who are these so called “TRUE”
worshippers anyway?02.) If these true
worshipers are faithfully worshiping the“FATHER”
in spirit and in literal “TRUTH” then who are therest of us
worshiping?Hmm? Oh! Don’t answer yet! Just let that question marinate in your spirit juices for a while. Now there are only two answers,right
So if according to Jesus those that worship YHWH as the “ONLY” God are the “true” worshipers then doesn’t that make the rest of us the “false” deceived worshipers?
If Jesus tells us He is not worthy of your praises then why would you disobey Jesus’ words and continue giving God’s praise and honor to a man?
Does that make any sense now? Are you starting to listen to the real message of Jesus’ ministry yet? I know this is new to you but that’s okay at least for you we still have a chance and we can still turn back to God and honor Him as the only God of Heaven.
Ø QUESTION # 04: There must be scripture references where Jesus has singular God like powers.
Now as concerning JESUS:
Jesus had to pray to the real God so that the people would be forgiven of their sins.
· Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. LUKE 23:34
· He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. MATTHEW 26:42
Fearing death like most normal humans and not wanting to die, Jesus couldn’t even save His own life! Jesus has to pray to the “real” God hoping God will spare His life! Now does this sound like someone who openly came to the earth to allegedly die for your sins? Of course not!
Jesus did not want to obey God and accept His fate of death. This is why the bible says Jesus kept on praying and begging three times hoping God would eventually change His mind.We all know that this didn’t happen. Now the shocker! Jesus now on the cross and in so much pain cries out in torment and anguish to God and says:
· And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? MATTHEW 27:46
· And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? MARK 15:34
Wow! After all that He has done to represent Him and after all of those sincere prayers went unanswered by God, Jesus screams out
and asks God why
He would literally betray
Him and allowed such a terrible thing like this to happen to Him!Like Job, Jesus is very angry
at God at this point!What is wrong
with this picture?
Are you starting to see the real “human” Jesus yet people?
Does this still sound like a god wrapped in flesh to you?
Are you starting to see the added lies and false doctrines of the Catholic and Christian Churches yet?
If Jesus didn’t want to die then why did He have to die?
Well maybe the cause is something Christians do not want to hear. Maybe it’s because Jesus did “SIN!” The bible says something very strange as concerning Jesus possible death:
· Though HE were “A” SON“, yet HE LEARNED “OBEDIENCE”by the things which HE suffered. HEBREWS 5:8
This verse reveals three crucial things about Jesus:
- Jesus was just known as “A” son of God and not “THE” son of God.
- Jesus had to “learn obedience” or learn how to obey God.
- Jesus learns this obedience to God only by suffering great pain!
Oh my! Can you see the truth?Now how is it that a so called: supernatural
god wrapped in flesh has to learn how to OBEY God hmm?As you can see this man was not a God. Just like all other Prophets Jesus was taught the word of God. Now there are many strange things in the New Testament which Jesus says that made absolutely no sense.
Perhaps some of these things were not ordained by God. The one thing I do know for sure is that this verse clearly told us that the only way Jesus was able to learn how to finally obey God was through God making Him suffer!
This suffering is the same type of suffering that Hezekiah, the Jews, Jonah in the whale’s belly and others had to endure to finally hear God’s voice and eventually learn strict obedience to God. As you now see Jesus was no exception to this rule.
Jesus just like every other human became angry, punished others, disobeyed His parents, broke Mosaic laws and sinned against God. Now was there hope for Jesus?
· And being made perfect, he “BECAME” the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him. HEBREWS 5:9
So the scriptures let us know that when Jesus received His calling He may not have wanted to obey God’s commands similar to Jonah, or it’s possible He may have been very rebellious at other times during His lifetime.Whatever the true answer is we do know the bible says God made Jesus suffer to learn obedience! After Jesus repented and finally learned how to “OBEY GOD”, the bible says Jesus then was sanctified and made “perfect.” Jesus went on and became the teacher of eternal salvation to all who follow His words. Now you must understand the key word is “BECAME” which means:
Just received, or has now acquired.
If I said that I:
“became” a great warrior,
What does that mean? It means that I:
WAS NOT a great warrior before!
So after Jesus repented and decided to do as YHWH commanded Him. His Sins were forgiven, and blotted out! When you are “SANCTIFIED” by God your sins are forgiven and you are now considered “PERFECT” or “WITHOUT SIN!”
Remember Jesus told us that God had to sanctify Him from His OWN sins and make Him worthy earlier in the book of John:
· Say you of Him whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said I am the Son of God? JOHN 10: 34-36
Why did Jesus go to be baptized by John the Baptist?
It wasn’t for a mere courtesy showing. Jesus went to be baptized for the remission of
“HIS OWN SINS!”
He was sanctified on that day to start His ministry. After being baptized and sanctified from His sins. Jesus suffering ends and Jesus now is the author of the keys to Eternal Salvation to those who follow His Holy words from God! AMEN!
You will never hear this truth in your church but you have read the verses on your own. Jesus just like all humans had no God like powers to save anyone unless God granted those powers to them. Now you know… Shalom!
Ø QUESTION # 05: Is there a biblical scripture reference where Jesus claims He is all-knowing or omniscient?
Now we have come down to the last question. Is Jesus all knowing or omniscient. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word Omniscient as follows:
New Latin omniscient-, omnisciens, back-formation from Medieval Latin omniscientia
1: having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight 2: possessed of universal or complete knowledge
— om·ni·scient·ly adverb
So there you have it. An omniscient God has to know all things from beginning to ending. Did Jesus fit that standard? He most certainly did not.
Read along with me to see just how limited Jesus’ knowledge actual was:
· But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father (YHWH) only. MATTHEW 24:36
· But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son(JESUS), but the Father. MARK 13:32
· …I do nothing of “MYSELF” but as my “FATHER” hath“TAUGHT ME” I speak “THESE THINGS. JOHN 8:28
WHAT (FIVE) things did Jesus clearly reveal above?01.) NO HUMAN knows when the end times will happen.
02.) JESUS does not KNOW when the end times because he too is HUMAN.
03.) ONLY the one true GOD YHWH, knows when the end will.
04.) There is no All-knowing Trinity son or Holy Ghost Character, only the FATHER.
05.) Just like all other prophets, Jesus knowledge was taught to him by the Father through the Angel of the Lord!Now use your common sense people. If you do not know how to drive a car how do you learn
? That’s right you had to be taught
how to drive.
You had no prior knowledge of how to operate a moving vehicle.
So if Jesus says God literally “taught” Him what to do and say that clearly means Jesus had no prior knowledge of the subject!
So if He is ignorant to this knowledge:
How can you claim Jesus is an omnipotent God!
Here again the bible proves Jesus is nothing more than a human who was chosen or approved by God like all other prophets period! (See Acts 2:22!)
You and I have just gone through a long chapter journey together learning the falsehood of the Trinity lies.
You cannot go back to pretending you do not know the truth.
Teach others what you have just learned so they too may be free and turn back to YHWH the Only True God of Heaven
Thanks for reading.