“Let us make man in our image”:
“Who is the (US) and the (OUR) in the verse?
Generation after generation Christians have heard preachers and theologians teach the congregations that Jesus was side by side in heaven with YHWH/GOD from thebeginning of time. This theology is based almost entirely on the misinterpreting of the scripture written by the ghost-writer of John 1:1.Based on the Catholic’s spurious claim that a Disciple of Jesus wrote this story. Theologians want us to blindly believe that Jesus also had an actual hand in the (CREATION) of mankind,heaven and earth. Based on a so-called New Testament doctrine we are to believe that 4000-plus years of history suddenly gets changed and now we have a multiple creation coalition of gods or a multiple god assembly line? Is any of this true? It is easy for me to simply tell you the truth and say that none of that theology is true. However, you will not learn anything from just hearing my words; my words don’t matter. The only thing that matters is what we can prove or disprove right? Well in this moment we will analyze the scriptures and see if we can find out the following things:
- If YHWH made heaven and earth by Himself or with Jesus.
- If Jesus denies having a hand in creation or assisted in the creation of mankind.
- Who the “US” and the “OUR” is that is spoken of in Genesis 1:26
Did YHWH make heaven and earth by Himself or with Jesus?
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. GENESIS 1.1
God created the heavens and the earth, we understand that point. Now was this YHWH alone or with Jesus’ assistance? Does the bible tell us YHWH made the heavens with out the help of Jesus? Yes it does. The bible is clear on that subject with the following verses.
- These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah (YHWH) God made earth and heaven. GENESIS 2:4 — American Standard Bible
The one thing that I like about this verse is that it adds God’s actual name to the conversation. The other bibles satanically omit YHWH’S name so that you will not have a true understanding of who actually made the heavens and earth. God is just a Title! So by just saying “God” made heaven and earth it makes the statement too trivial and does not give the reader a concise understanding of the actual: “who” in the verse that personally made the earth alone. There are so many more verses too!
- O Lord Jehovah (YHWH) thou hast begun to show thy servant thy greatness, and thy strong hand: for what god is there in heaven or in earth that can do according to thy works, and according to thy mighty acts? DEUTERONOMY 3:24 — American Standard Bible
Moses knew YHWH was the creator of all things and called Him literally by “name” as well. Moses made his statement personal! Notice Moses even poses the question “what god” can do what YHWH can? Moses didn’t believe there was another god named Jesus and He didn’t believe there was another god called the Holy Ghost either. Are you seeing the truth? If not we can truly continue…
- Unto thee it was showed, that thou mightest know that Jehovah (YHWH) he isGod; there is none else besides him, DEUTERONOMY 4:35 — American Standard Bible
Oh my! In verses Deutronomy 3:24 and 4:35 you can hear Moses’ words clearly.
Moses tells the people that YHWH purposely showed them great miracles so that they “might know” and understand that YHWH is God. And, and, and, and, there is “NONE” else besides or should we say: EXCEPT Him. Now is that so hard for us to understand? Why is it that both the Muslims and Jews know this to be a fact but Christians refuse to accept this truth? Even worse Christians refuse to call on the name YHWH as if His name is something foul or evil? So I have to ask you: after what you have read so far, do these verses proclaim YHWH as the only God that has made the heavens and earth? Yes they do. There are more!
- And as soon as we had heard it, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more spirit in any man, because of you: for Jehovah (YHWH) your God, he is God in heaven above, and on earth beneath. JOSHUA 2:11 — American Standard Bible
Before the Greco-Roman Church edited God’s true name from most bibles even a prostitute named Rahab knew YHWH was the only God in heaven and on earth. If a prostitute knows the name of God why don’t we?
- The earth is Jehovah’s (YHWH’S), and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. PSALMS 24:1– American Standard Bible
- O Jehovah (YHWH), our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth, who hast set thy glory upon the heavens! When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers,The moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; PSALMS 8:1 & 3– American Standard Bible
David never knew of any other god that assisted in the making of the heaven and earth besides YHWH. David even goes into a spiritual reflection and lets us know that it was the“fingers” of God which created the heavens, the moon and the stars too! Remember this verse the next time someone tries to make you believe David gave prophecies of Jesus inPsalms 110:1. You know the truth now.
Other prophets knew YHWH made everything alone:
- Ah Lord Jehovah (YHWH)! Behold, thou hast made the heavens and the earth by thy great power and by thine outstretched arm; there is nothing too hard for thee. JEREMIAH 32:17 — American Standard Bible
Jeremiah the Prophet does not accept that God needed Trinitarian help to make the heavens and earth.
- O Jehovah (YHWH) of hosts, the God of Israel, that sittest above the cherubim, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth. ISAIAH 37:16 — American Standard Bible
Isaiah acknowledges only one God YHWH in the heavens. Notice Isaiah leaves no room for Jesus in heaven by saying the following:
1. YHWH is God.
2. Even thou YHWH alone.
3. YHWH made heaven and earth.
Can it get any clearer than this people? The Prophets never knew of a Trinitarian Godhead that made heaven and the earth. Are you studying the bible on your own? If so then you will see that there are no biblical verses that justify having a satanic doctrine that contradicts the Old Testament with two additional gods falsely added.
Christians have always believed that Jesus is one of the characters in heaven based on the words of John 1:1 period. This is a major problem especially since Jesus tells us point blank about God making heaven by himself all alone without any help from Jesus. Jesus says:
- “And Jesus answered him, the first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is ONE LORD.” MARK 12:29
Now these are the words Jesus taught to all of his congregations. So that no one can write a new gospel years later to confuse them, Jesus tells the Hebrews/Israelites/Jews:
“LISTEN CLEARLY” oh Israel, there is “ONE GOD only” you have been warned!”
Notice in the next verses the Scribes who are in Jesus’ presence are in total agreement with the teaching ministry of Jesus. In Mark12:32 the Jewish scribes openly tell us that Jesus spoke the truth:
- “And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is ONE God and there is none other but (HE).”
Why aren’t the Jews attempting to kill Jesus in this verse? The reason is Jesus is not saying anything wrong. You will notice the following revelations in the above verse.
- A Jewish scribe or Pharisee is speaking.
- This scribe admits Jesus told the truth about YHWH.
- The scribe hears Jesus proclaim that YHWH is the only God in heaven.
- Jesus admits there is “none other” than YHWH.
- The scribe never believed Jesus was a god.
This is why we see in verse 32 the scribes openly praise Jesus for speaking the truth. Notice the scribe repeats Jesus words for clarity by saying there is only one God/YHWH and none other gods but He.Translation, there is NO TRINTIY. Now if the scribe’s interpretation of Jesus’ message was incorrect why wouldn’t Jesus correct Him? The reason Jesus is not correcting this scribe is because Jesus and the scribe are on one accord when it comes to the essence of God. Notice too that Jesus did not teach the congregation of people listening to His words that He was God or a member of a heavenly triune God either. So how is it that we cant each a doctrine that Jesus never taught? What gives us the right to do this?What biblical verse?
There are no Godhead verses in the bible. Hopefully you will stop listening to the Christian theologians who have twisted the truth into satanic lies and start listening to the true words of Jesus. Jesus said YHWH is the only God in heaven. Are you going to continue to call Jesus a liar too?
My Brothers and Sisters, you can finally see how easily Satan can slip in and deceive the masses. At no point in time did Jesus want us to believe that He was up in heaven from the beginning with the Father. So now that we all can see this truth let’s move on.
The Old Testament prophet, Malachi, testified that YHWH our Father is God alone!
- Have we not all ONE FATHER? Hath not ONE GOD created us? Malachi 2:10.
I love this verse so much because Malachi left no room for a new interpretation of his scripture! Malachi makes two things perfectly clear to you. First, we have one “singular” Father. Now that is truly self explanatory right?
Notice how Malachi continues with that same concept when he testifies again that there is only one “singular” God that “created” us! Are you coming out of the Christian world of ignorance yet? Notice also how Jesus’words line up with Malachi’s One Father/One God doctrine but Christians TRINITARIAN doctrines do not? Why do you suppose that is then? Hmmm?
We now see that the scriptures do not include Jesus as apart of the Godhead as the false theologians have told us. Now we can figure out just who the “US and the “OUR” is in Genesis 1:26. Let’s see if there are clues forus on this in the bible. Genesis 1:26 gives us:
“OUR image,after OUR likeness:”
Now this is a great clue for us. First we all know that God is not a man and doesn’t have human form. Secondly, even if Jesus was the second person spoken of we also know that He wouldn’t have a human body until a body was allegedly prepared for Him. As such, that also eliminates us being in Jesus’ image as well. So who else could the “US” be? Simply put it is God’s heavenly foot soldiers. That’s right it is the Celestial Angels or the Elohim!
Even though YHWH is the Supreme God, He always used the sons of God which are the messengers and Arch Angels to do His will. When God killed 185,000 Assyrian men, it was the“ANGEL” of the LORD or “ELOHIM” of YHWH who actually performed the literal acts of slaughter.
- And it came to pass that night, that the angel/Elohim of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand. 2nd Kings 19:35
WE look just like the Angels and THEY look just like us. Until they show their heavenly powers there is no way for us to tell that they are not human. This is why the homosexual men wanted to have sex with the two angels at Lot’s house in Sodom in Genesis 19:1. Did the Gays think the two Angels were literal men? Yes they did! Let’s go to Genesis 19:5 for the truth:
- And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, where are the “MEN” which came in to thee this night? Bring them out unto us, that we may KNOW THEM. Genesis 19:5
The phrase: “To know them” means that the men had every intention to sodomize these two men against their will. To put it even more bluntly, these homosexual sons of Satan were going to “GANG RAPE” these two Angels!
These angels/men were of the highest beauty. This is also the reason why the women couldn’t resist these sons of God as well. In Genesis the angels had sexual relationships with the women, which produced an abomination of sinful Giants called the Nephtalim. Again we look like the angels because we were made in their image and in their likeness just as the bible said. When Jacob first met a few men on the road he acknowledged them as the angels of God. Then Jacob had the privilege to literally wrestle with a“man.” That man was known as god/Elohim in Genesis 32:
- And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. And when Jacob saw them, he said, this is God’s host. Genesis 32:1
Jacob knew who the Angels were and gave a clear description to us that the Angels looked like us in the image of regular “MEN!”
- “And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a “MAN” with him until the breaking of the day. 25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. Genesis 32:24-25
Read all the verses in between for an understanding. Lastly Jacob acknowledges FIRST to us clearly that this being was in the image of a “MAN” and that this man was not only a representative of YHWH but was considered to be a god/ELOHIM himself.The book of Genesis says:
- And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen GOD face to face and my life is preserved.The powerful Angel touched Jacob’s hip and broke it.Genesis 32:30-31
Jacob also makes it clear that this man is a god/Elohim and that this Elohim is the representative of YHWH when he speaks the actual words given to him from YHWH. So this Angel becomes the “WORD MADE FLESH” just like all of the Prophets, just like Jesus, the Disciples and any other person who clearly gives the message of YHWH to the masses.
This is the same type of Angel/Elohim of the Lord who Moses spoke to in the fire of the burning bush.
- And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and behold the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. Exodus 3:2
Who then is known as God to Moses? That’s right; it is the“Angel” of the Lord. This is the true meaning and context of the Holy Scriptures. Joshua also saw and knew that Angels and men have the same image:
- And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a “MAN” over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? Joshua 5:13-14
The book lets us know that outside of having his sword drawn in an attacking fashion, this person looked just like any other normal man, but was he though? Let’s see:
- And he said, nay; but as “CAPTAIN” of the host/angels of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, what saith my Lord unto his servant? Joshua 5:15
The next time you hear the phrase: The “Lord of Hosts” you will know who the actual“hosts” are! They are the Angels! Now you know!
This man looked just like Joshua and probably every other Hebrew but was really the Head Arch Angel of the Lord. Joshua knew this and that is why he had no problem fallingprostrate and worshipping him. Why? Because the word was made flesh! A representative of God had arrived with the message just like all of his other messengers did. Balaam also fell prostrate and worshipped this “man” as literally God as well:
- Then the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face. Numbers 22:31
We all know that man is not allowed to bow and worship anyone other than YHWH right? Balaam was not punished for bowing prostrate in reverence to this angel. Why? It was because this Angel was the angel of YHWH! When He speaks, He speaks on behalf of YHWH and this angel “literally” becomes God. In the beginning God/YHWH wanted to populate the earth. God sent the Elohim, i.e. the Angels to gather the dust from the earth to form the Adam, i.e. the human race. So the legions of Angels/Elohim produced millions of physical bodies made from the dust in their image as both male and FEMALE and called their (plural) names“Adam.” (Genesis 1:27)
This is why I can say with little doubt that it was the angels that physically made mankind in their image and in their likeness. This is also the reason why we cannot recognize them until they acknowledge who they are. I know you are probably laughing and shaking your head in disgust at me right now.