Jesus “The” Son Of God or “A” Son of God?
One major topic that Christians cannot seem to agree on is the actual status of Jesus.
There are some Christians that believe Jesus was only a prophet of God. Another theory Christians believe but cannot efficiently explain is how Jesus is the “literal” Son of God.
However the most highly debated and controversial of all of the Christian doctrines is the belief that Jesus was literally YHWH God wrapped in human flesh.
In this section we will study the biblical scriptures so that we can once and for all find out which one of these theories is biblically true.
I’m sure you would agree with me when I say that whatever belief we have we should be able to scripturally show the world exactly why we believe what we believe.
My Brothers and Sisters this is my personal belief I believe that Jesus was:
- A simple prophet of YHWH God.
- Nothing more than a mere 100% human man.
- One of many “sons” of God.
- One of many “Anointed Ones/Messiah’s/Christ’s.”
You now know what I believe about Jesus and I’m sure some of you are ready to discard this book as pure nonsense by now.
All I ask is for a few minutes of your time so that we can see what the bible actually says about Jesus.
If I suddenly came to you and said Adolph Hitler was God wrapped in flesh and that his purpose was to punish and kill the Jews for their sins during World War II what would you say?
Of course you would say that I was the biggest fool on the planet but what else would you say? Wouldn’t you ask or say to me: “prove it with the scriptures?” Yes you would.
Now if I couldn’t provide a detailed biblical scripture to prove my point you would know that I was a liar and that I or my spiritual leaders invented this story and guess what? You would be totally correct!
Now fair is fair and during this study we will use this same criteria to analyze which theory of Jesus is correct as well.
If the bible does not have contextual biblical scriptures to back up our theories then we have to finally accept that we Christians have been lied to. So let’s go directly to the bible and find out the status of Jesus.
Is Jesus “the” Son of God?
The one thing I can say about Christians is they have an unwavering faith that Jesus is the literal “Son” of God. We have been taught through the generations and the words of “John” that this is so.
In our studies we will now find out if the real meaning and truth of John 3:16 is as the Christian theologians have led us to believe.
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His “Only Begotten” Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life” JOHN3:16
So there it is; John said it, so it must be true, right? Now what did the context of this verse mean? Let’s break down this verse for analysis:
- “ He gave His “Only Begotten Son“
So according to John, Jesus is alleged to be God’s only “Begotten” son. We have already shown you in previous chapters how the virgin birth story was a plagiarized hoax from pagan history.
So Hmmm, I wonder, what does this “begotten” word really mean? Let’s figure it out together…
The American Heritage Dictionary gives the following definitions for the word begotten:
- To be the biological father of: breed, father, get,procreate, sire. See kin.
- To cause to come into existence: breed, create, engender, father, hatch, make, originate, parent,procreate, produce, sire. & spawn. Idioms: give birth, rise to. See make/unmake
As we can see the word begotten or begat has multiple definitions such as: to father or procreate. Notice it can also mean to choose or to cause to come into existence.
Now which of these fits Jesus? The ghost-writers of John tell us that God sent His only begotten son. Christians believe this statement means that Jesus was begotten long before He was born of this so called virgin.
So that can’t be the truth because there was no Old Testament prophecies of God telling us that He was sending Himself down to earth disguised as His own son.
There were no Old Testament prophecies of a three part God-head that included a supernatural son either. So what was John really saying when he used the word “begotten” in his text? How did God begat Jesus?
Did God begat Jesus by birth or was it by selection? Well I truly believe Jesus was begotten by God’s decision to select Jesus as a prophetic son just like He selected/begat other sons in the bible.
Jesus was not in heaven as a preferred member of the Godhead and God never sired a son by having sex! The bible easily proves the Christian interpretation of John is wrong!
Amazingly our Christian bibles tell us that Jesus wasn’t God’s first “begotten” son after all. According to the bible King David was God‘s “FIRST” begotten “son!”
- I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto “ME”, Thou art “MY SON” this day have I “BEGOTTEN” thee. PSALMS 2:7
Amazing isn’t it? YHWH God contradicts the ghostwriter John and says Jesus wasn’t His only son!
Can you argue with the Almighty God and say He is a “liar” when He corrects John’s gospel and says “David” was truly one of His “Begotten” sons the same as Jesus?
These words speak for themselves. No man-made philosophy or interpretation is necessary.
Now Christians might say:
- “The meaning is different because God is saying that in this form Begotten means God Chose David as in on that very day.”
Okay then, for the sake of discussion let’s say the theologians are right. In Psalms 2:7, the scripture does say the phrase: “THIS DAY”
This means that it was that very day when God begat/choseDavid as His son. Guess what, I do not disagree with the Christians on that point because that is the meaning in context of that verse.
Now if that is truth for David then how do you explain the following biblical statement about Jesus?
- So also “CHRIST” glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but (HE) that said unto him, thou art “MY SON” TODAY have I “BEGOTTEN” thee. HEBREWS 5:5
Wow! What have we just learned? When was Jesus chosen as God’s son? That right, just like every other begotten Prophet, Jesus was begotten or chosen on one specific day in His life.
As you can see Jesus was not a son that was already in heaven as part of an imaginary trinity! Are you starting to see the truth?
The author of the book of Hebrews agrees with my interpretation that the usage of the word begotten is the same for both Jesus and for David.
The scriptures proclaim that Jesus was not the half man half god that we say He is. You can save that pagan lie for Hercules.
Let’s look at another identical example of the use of the word BEGOTTEN:
- They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
- They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to NEW gods that came NEWLY UP, whom your fathers feared NOT.
- Of the rock that “BEGAT” thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.DEUTERONOMY 32:16-18
Notice once again the usage of the word “begotten” in the scriptures. God says that He “begat” or “chose” the Hebrew people.
Now that can see that there is more than one definition to the word begotten, let’s find out exactly the real meaning behind John 3:16.
- For God so loved the world that He gave His “Only Begotten” Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life. JOHN 3:16
According to the rest of the bible Jesus wasn’t God’s “only” son. I believe the word “only” was added by someone else to purposely lead us astray.
However, Jesus could have meant that He was the “ONLY” prophet or “son” of God that was sent to teach the people at that time.
This answer seems more than likely the correct interpretation.
In learning the truth about God from the bible as a “whole” it is my opinion the above scripture should have been written as:
- For God Truly loves the world that He sent them one of His sons “Jesus” to teach them the truth. Whosoever believes the son/prophet’s “WORD” And believes in the Father/YHWH, that person shall not perish but will have everlasting life.
Now am I right? Let’s analyze verse 16 and answer these questions:
- Who was Jesus telling us to believe in?” YHWH God or believe in Himself?
Answer: Jesus wanted us to believe in YHWH God.
- Did Jesus really want us to believe that He was sent to die for our sins in His literal words of repentance and salvation?
Answer: Jesus wanted us to believe only in the words of God which He taught.
I can’t believe our preachers have not learned these simple facts on their own.
When Jesus was speaking to the multitudes, He wasn’t speaking about Himself. Jesus was explaining to the people that God chose Him to teach the Jews to repent and turn back to God.
Jesus tells the Jews that if they would listen to His words and turn back to God then they would receive eternal life. John explains in depth what he meant by John 3:16:
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him(YHWH) that sent me, hath EVERLASTING LIFE, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. JOHN 5:24
Now go back and re-read John 3:16 and you will see the total meaning now:
- For God so loved the world that He gave His “Only Begotten” Son that whosoever believeth in Him (YHWH) shall not perish but have “EVERLASTING LIFE”. JOHN 3:16
Wow! Total confirmation! Notice all of the words that I have underlined in both verses. We can see these truths as written:
- We are to believe in Jesus’ words only and not that He came to die for anyone’s sins because you “STILL SIN.” And you still have to repent.
- The “HIM” that we are to believe in is YHWH/God and not Jesus.
- If we believe in YHWH ONLY as Jesus says in John 3:16 &John 5:24 we will never perish, or face eternal condemnation.
- John 3:16 and John 5:24 are in harmonious agreement that if we do these things then we all shall have “ETERNAL LIFE.”
Wow! Are you starting to understand the words of the true Jesus? When reading all of the verses in context it is easy to see why the Greco-Roman churches PURPOSELY twisted the words of John 3:16 to lead us astray.
Think about something, what is God? Answer: He is a spirit! Now is God Male or female? Answer:
He is neither; God is a spirit and without gender.
Now that we can understand this concept it should be easier to understand why God didn’t have a gendered: “SON” in heaven either.
Next I guess we will have a gendered daughter magically appear in the next bible called the:
New Testament II. The CLONE WARS (The fight for the Throne.)
Coming soon to a bible near you…
So when exactly did Jesus become “A” Son of God in the first place? Let’s see:
- For the LORD thy God hath CHOSEN/BEGOTTEN him out of all thy tribes to stand to MINISTER in the NAME of the LORD, HIM and his SONS forever.DEUTERONOMY 18:5
The above verse shows the process of how a person becomes a begotten or chosen son of God. Once you are begotten by God, your job is to go and Minister in the name of YHWH.
Now watch as the scriptures show you when Jesus actually became one of these “sons/Prophets” of God:
- So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but(HE/GOD) that said unto him,THOU/JESUS art my “SON”,TODAY have I BEGOTTEN/CHOSEN thee.
- As he saith also in another place,THOU art a PRIEST FOREVER after the order of MELCHISEDEC. HEBREWS 5:5, 6
So now we have the exact time that Jesus became one of the “SONS” of God. Jesus became a son only after God “CHOSE” Him to minister in His name.
This was the definition of the scriptures before the Roman Church took over Christianity and turned into the satanic pagan theology that we all have now.
The key word for Jesus becoming a son is the word”“TODAY.”
Now you know the truth…Selah/Salaam/Shalom.