In our last chapter we were discussing the TRUE meaning of John 3:16 and the true definition of God’s “ONLY” begotten son. In life we see what we want to see and mentally accept what is taught to us by our family and church as truth.
What does all this mean now? It means that the book of John was either written by a non Disciple or tampered with after the Pagan Greco-Roman Catholic Church confiscated the manuscripts. Either way as we have shown you, Jesus was not the only begotten son of God! Jesus was just one of the many begotten of God’s sons.
I want to discuss the meaning of the phrase: son of God.
Now again to understand the term of God let’s go back to the first writings of John. In John chapter one, we have learned:
- In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH.
- This same “WORD”was in the beginning with YHWH.
- All things were made by him/YHWH; and without HIM/YHWH was not any thing made that was made. JOHN 1:1-3
This is where all of the confusion in Christianity first started. Now who does John claim created all things? Was it Jesus? No of course not! John didn’t believe a human Jesus created anything. Jesus never taught John such a lie and Jesus never claimed to have created anything. Jesus even spoke of GOD ONLY as being the creator!
- For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. MARK 13:19
Jesus knew that God created the heavens and earth without His help! Other Prophets confirm what Jesus says that God made heaven and earth all by himself:
- That men may know that thou, whose name ALONE is Jehovah, (YHWH) art the most high over all the earth.PSALMS 83:18
- Happy is he that hath the “GOD OF JACOB FOR HELP!”whose hope is in the Lord his God 6 Which made “HEAVEN” and “EARTH,” the “SEA” and (ALL) that therein is which keepeth truth for ever!” PSALMS 146:5, 6
- Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name ALONE is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. PSALMS 148:13
Clearly everyone seems to be in perfect harmony with Jesus that he had no hand in creation. Notice the word “alone.” meaning by himself without two other parts of an imaginary “Godhead” people!
Now, the Greco-Roman scribe who actually wrote John 1:1 tries to contradict Jesus’ own words and says the “WORD” made all things?
Christians believe this is JESUS, however, this is just one of two major scriptural thefts that this ghostwriter of John plagiarized from the Old Testament scriptures and satanically tried to apply it to Jesus.
Now does the Old Testament speak about this “WORD?” Yes it does, and YES the “word” does have a part in creation, but not the way JOHN tried to apply it.
Now according to the Prophets of God, the word is NOTJesus but the word literally God’s voice and actual” breath” AS HE speaks things into existence:
- Thus says God, “Yahweh”, who created the heavens and spread them out, who hammered into shape the earth and what comes from it, who gave breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it. ISAIAH 42:5 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
- By the “WORD of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.PSALMS 33:6
This is where John the ghost-writer stole this concept from.
As you can see from two of God’s prophets, this was NEVER a prophecy of Jesus, but speaks about God’s literal breath or “word” going forth out of God’s mouth not some some of God falsehood that is the basis of Romanized Christianity!
So now that we see the Old Testament’s clear definition of the word/breath of God, Let’s now add John’s three verses again, to understand the “word” in his gospel once again and add the correct definition to this as given to us by the true prophets of God.
- In the beginning was the Word(breath), and the Word(breath) was with YHWH, and the Word(breath)was YHWH.
- This same “WORD(breath)” was in the beginning with YHWH.All things were made by him/YHWH; and without HIM/YHWH was not any thing made that was made. JOHN 1:1-3
Clearly now we can understand how John or possibly ROMAN scribes manipulated this writing and twisted it to a Jesus prophecy.
As we continue with John’s words above, so far John has not mentioned Jesus at all so the true text is still pointed to YHWH as the creator of all things. Let’s continue…
- In Him/YHWH was LIFE and the life/spirit(breath) was the light of men.
John says in Him/YHWH was Life and that “life” was the light of all men or mankind. Now what does John mean when he speaks about this light? That is easy. This light is the breath and spirit of life that YHWH breathed into us
- Thus says God, Yahweh, who created the heavens and spread them out, who hammered into shape the earth and what comes from it, who gave (breath)to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it. ISAIAH 42:5 New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
So you can see, YHWH God is the life and it is He that gives us breath which is the life source of mankind’s light.
Let’s see what John has to say next about this light:
- There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light that all men through him/John might believe. John 1:6-7
Notice John was ALSO sent from God the same as we say Jesus was.
This makes John a “SON” of God just like Jesus TOO.
Secondly, John the Baptist came to bear witness or minister to the people about the light i.e. YHWH so that all men could hear him and believe in God. Wow, this is very simplistic isn’t it?
Now this next verse helps to eliminate Jesus out of the equation totally:
- He (John the Baptist) was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the (true) Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:8-9
So John the Baptist was not the light but was sent to bear witness of that light as the writer puts it: the “true” light.
It is very clear that John is talking about YHWH because he says that John the Baptist’s mission was to bear witness of the one that gives His spirit/light/life to every man that is born on the earth. You and I know that the only person that gives us the (breath) of life is God only!
Are you starting to understand the context yet?
Yes, the verses are really that easy to understand
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not He came to his own and His own received Him not. JOHN 1:10
YHWH was in the world, the world was made by YHWH but the majority of the people of the world didn’t know Him nor would accept His love. Now was John saying that the world knew Jesus not or was John trying to say that the world knew YHWH/God?
Christians will claim this is Jesus again and say, that Jesus came down from heaven and the world knew him not? Now is this what John is saying? Of course not! Oh wait? You don’t believe me? Well then maybe we should allow John the writer to contradict this Christian theory and tell us the answer to that question in much greater detail: As regarding if it was YHWHthe FATHER or Jesus who John says:
“and the world knew him not ” John says
- Behold what manner of love the “FATHER” hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew HIM/YHWHNOT. 1st JOHN 3:1
WOW! Is that a clear enough answer for you hmmm?
Your Pastor will be outraged that you read this on your own accord! I mean by reading the bible that God provided for you, the pastor can no longer lie to you and ask for a giant offering anymore!
As you can see at no time in this passage of scripture was John ever speaking of Jesus!
The world was made by YHWH and He YHWH came to His own
not as a man wrapped in flesh,
but as their God and Father and they didn’t understand that and rejected Him.
John lets us know that he and the other Disciples also were begotten or chosen by God to teach the world the “word” of God.
Notice in 1st John Jesus says the world will reject them just like they also rejected God.
This also makes the Disciple John another one of God’s “begotten” sons as well! The writer John confirms my point and says the following:
- But as many as received him/YHWH, to them gave He/YHWH power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.JOHN1:12
To all of those that accept YHWH/GOD as their God and Father He gave all of them the power to become the “SONSOF GOD!”
God even gave this same power to normal people that simply believed in His name too.
Whose name? YHWH’S name! Amazing!
Now the next verse is crucial to our understanding of John:
- Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man but of God. JOHN1:13
As we can see, Jesus and the other “sons of God” arenot biological sons born of blood, flesh or the will/control of mankind. They are all the sons of God because they are commissioned or sent by God to do the ministry of God!
Jesus also said these same things when the Jews misunderstood His use of the phrase: son of God. Christians get this one horribly wrong too.
- I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. JOHN 10:30
Christians love to use this verse when they want you to believe Jesus was more than just a man. Christians believe Jesus is claiming that He is a god the same as the Father in heaven. Just like modern day Christians, the Jews assumed Jesus was professing to be literally God here on earth.
This was not the case and just a few verses later Jesus openly explained what He was trying to say when he made the statement. Watch as Jesus’ clarity comes through in the next two verses:
Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
- If he/(David) called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him,(JESUS) whom the Father hath sanctified/(CLEANSED of his OWN SINS), and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? JOHN 10:34-36
Wow! Did you grasp what Jesus was saying?
Jesus lets the Jews know that He was not committing blasphemy or controversy by calling Himself the son of God.
Jesus says that King David and the Old Testament bible give Him you and I unrestricted permission to claim to be sons of God as long as we are obeying God’s word. Jesus was totally correct.
That’s right if you are obeying God’s word then you too are a son of God. Now how hard is that to understand? Do you need to see the Old Testament verses Jesus was quoting from? Let’s read the book of Psalms:
- God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. PSALMS 82:1
- I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. PSALMS 82:6
So as you can see Jesus never claimed to be a heavenly son of God, He was just an earthly chosen HUMAN son just like you and I.
For anyone to be considered a son of God that person has to do the “works” of God.
Now listen as Jesus tells us the criteria that determines if a person is actually a “son” of God
Let’s continue with Jesus’ final two key verses…
- If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. JOHN 10:37-38
Notice we still have a few unedited words of Jesus left in the book of John. Jesus didn’t leave room for anyone to misquote or misuse these verses.
Clearly, it is the works that a person does that determines if you are truly a true son of God or not. Like the old people used to say:
“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…”
David and Jesus are also on one accord or “as one.”
As one of the sons of God, Jesus was sent to do the works of the law and teach the Jews to return and do them.
Now what were those works?
Well let’s go back to David’s words in Psalms and see what those works were:
- Defend the poor and fatherless:do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. PSALMS 82:3-5
Now are you starting to see the real truth? After reading all eight verses of Psalms 82 you will clearly see what Jesus, David, and John are really trying to say when they call themselves the “sons of God.”
- Defend the poor and fatherless.
- Do justice to those who can’t do for themselves.
- Teach them that are ignorant/blindthe way out of darkness/sin.
The job of the sons of God is to take care of the people.
Their job is to go into all nations and preach the good news of God and to tell the people that the kingdom of God is at hand. That is all people of God! Can you see it now?
The person that accepts this responsibility is called “A” son of God and he is also “THE” son of God too. You can interchange the “a” and “the” in the sentence all you want it doesn’t make a difference to God. It makes only a difference to those who want to uplift their own ridiculous Denominational doctrines…
Doing these works is what saves us and gives us eternal life. These works are the second commandment of Jesus:
- If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts/WORKSunto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. MATTHEW 7:11-12
- This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the lawand the prophets. MATTHEW 22:38-40
The sons of God; John, Jesus and David all spoke the truth. The sons of Satan, i.e. the Catholic pagan church, then decided to edit the original meaning of their words and threw Jesus into the mix trying to make us believe Jesus is the prophesied Messiah and also the literal, immortal, Trinitarian Son of God. This is not true at all.
As far as Jesus being the Messiah that is another study in itself. It is clear however that these scriptures were never about Jesus. We chose to listen to the pagan church doctrines rather than to read the context of the words on our own. Without the false “ONLY BEGOTTEN” addition of John 3:16 no one would have ever thought Jesus was anything different than any of the other prophets or sons of God that were sent from God before Jesus was born. John also gives us more in depth answers to what he was talking about:
- Beloved now are we the son of God and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he/YHWH shall appear, we shall belike him/YHWH; for we shall see him as he is. 1st JOHN 3:2
Who are these sons of God expecting, Jesus or YHWH? That’s right they are expected YHWH!
Since no man has ever seen God and lived they are anticipating seeing God in His full glory and majesty.
- And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 1st JOHN 3:-3
This is the same hope of John 3:16. If any man believes in YHWH the true God, then he will obey God’s word and purify himself from his sinful ways. How are they supposed to purify themselves? Are they supposed to do this by confessing with their mouths that Jesus is Lord as Christianity says? Let’s see what the word says next?
- Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1st JOHN 3:4
As you can see they are to purify themselves by obeying the “law.” Unlike Paul’s false Gospels, John says we are not under grace but still under the law! At the time the Jews were not accepting these principles and would not receive YHWH. What happens next is the heart of the Christian controversy!
- And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him. . 1st JOHN 3:5-6
The controversy in this verse is the use of the word manifested. Christians believe this to mean Jesus came down from heaven to die for our sins.
Pay close attention to what you have already read. Did you see Jesus’ name mentioned anywhere in these verses? No you did not, it was all about YHWH.
If you understand that point then you see that it is God that appeared/manifested Himself unto the people and not Jesus:
- No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seenhimor known him. 8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1st JOHN 3:7-8
LOOK at the first line! No one who sins has either seen GOD or KNOWS GOD? Is this not the same thing John said earlier that He/God came to his own but they KNEW him not? Oh but the Theologians definitely do not want you to see this fact do they?
No one who dwells and abides in God has a sinful nature. Those who refrain from sin are YWHW’S children i.e. the “sons of God.” People who constantly sin are the offspring of their father the Devil. Their job is to lie, steal and murder. Sort of like the Greek writer did by stealing from the Old Testament and trying to add all of this in Jesus’ name huh?
The children of the devil even to this day are totally out of control and need a change. For this reason the sons of God were sent forth that he/they/she might destroy the works of the devil. How will he or they do that feat? This is done by teaching the word of repentance to the masses.
Notice the phrase:
“Son of God was manifested.”
Now this sounds like Jesus right? Notice however Jesus is still not mentioned in these verses. Let me show you why:
- Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for hisseed/SPIRITremaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is bornof God. In this the children/Sons of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1st JOHN 3:9-10
Now we get to the meat of the verses! Notice this begottenbirth is open to anyone who will reject sin. The same John who wrote John 1:1 and John 3:16 is still the speaker in these verses. John says “Whoever” is born of YHWH does not sin because God’s spirit/seed remains in that person and that makes him refrain from sinning.
This is what distinguishes the sons of God from the sons of the Satan.
So don’t let anyone confuse you again. Just read the verses one by one and gain wisdom and understanding. If you love God with all of your heart and if you will do the works of God guess what? You then you are a son of God and a brother and sister to Jesus just as He said:
o And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. MATTHEW 12:49-50
Has Jesus explained His point to your satisfaction now?
The words: begotten and manifested are strategicallymistranslated to fool us all.
Lastly, if Jesus was God’s only son then how do we as Christians explain away all of these other legitimate “sons” of God in the bible?
- For I ama father to Israel, and Ephraim is my Firstborn. JEREMIAH 31:9
According to the Holy words, “Ephraim” has a legitimate claim to the birthright as God’s begotten firstborn son.
- And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, “Thus saith the Lord. Israel is my “SON”, even MY “FIRSTBORN.EXODUS 4:22
- Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, `You are not my people,’ they will be called “SONS” of the living God. HOSEA 1:10
According to the Scriptures not only was “ISRAEL/JACOB” God’s son but Israel was God’s (firstborn) BEGOTTEN/CHOSEN son before Jesus!
- I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto “ME”, Thou art “MY SON” this day have I “BEGOTTEN” thee. PSALMS 2:7
- I will be his Father and he will be my “SON.” 2nd SAMUEL 7:13-14
Both Scriptures claim that “David“ was God’s begotten son also.
Are there any more sons of God? The “ANGELS” were considered God’s sons in heaven even before the earth was formed. Now I know someone is going to say: “No, they were the son(S) of God, Plural. That is very stupid reasoning.
So if one “singular” angel comes to God will he be known as the sons or as a singular “son?” I’m sure you know that answer now…
- …the SONS of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. GENESIS 6:2
- Now there was a day when the SONS of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. JOB 1:6
- Again there was a day when the SONS of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord. JOB 2:1
- When the morning stars/ANGELS sang together, and all the SONS of God shouted for joy? JOB 38:7
The “angels” are the sons of God too! Even the New Testament writer Luke showed us the genealogy of Gods’ other sons!
- This was the son of Enos which was the son of Seth which was the son of Adamwhich was “THE SON” of GOD. LUKE 3:38
The Holy words say that “Adam” is the Son of God
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the SONS of God,even to them that believe on his name.JOHN1:12
From these scriptures EVEN Paul acknowledged this point of how Jesus, the Prophets, the Disciples and you and I are the sons of God!
Paul also knew the definition and qualifications of a person being a son of God:
- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they “are” theSONS of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. ROMANS 8:14-1
- And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my SONS and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 2nd CORINTHIANS 6;1
Wow! Paul got it right too! I guess the pagan editors must have forgotten to delete these points out of the bible, huh? Just like David and Jesus said a moment ago it is the spirit/seed that bears witness that we are the sons of God. Well Paul even offers additional words on the subject of sons of God:
- Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the SONS of God,without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. PHILLIPIANS 2:14-15
The next verse is very exciting!
- Holding forth the wordof life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. PHILLIPIANS 2:16
Did you notice that Paul was using the same terminology as John 1:1 about the: “word” and the “LIFE?” Lastly Paul says:
- Yea, and if I (PAUL) beoffered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me. PHILLIPIANS 2:17-18
Now this was the true definition of giving your life as a ransom for sin that Jesus, the other Prophets and Disciples all knew before the Greco-Roman pagans edited the original gospels! Hallelu-YAH!
So according to the Old Testament verses God begat/chose many sons. We now see John’s only begotten claims just don’t add up with the rest of the bible.
How can one man’s opinion cancel out the rest of the bible even when the main character disagrees with the falsedoctrine?
Was Jesus the “SON” of God? Yes indeed He was “A “son of God. Was He the “ONLY” begotten of God? No He was not.
GOD publicly proclaimed MANY OTHERS in the Bible to be “HIS SONS!”
If God proclaims these other men and angels to be His “SONS” that would also make them call GOD “Father” the same as Jesus also does! You and I can now know the entire truth about Jesus non existing god status.
I really wanted to end this chapter right here but there was one small tidbit that I just couldn’t resist showing you. Is Jesus the magical Son of God of Christendom? Now outside of the heavenly Father there is one special person in the bible that should without question know if Jesus is the Second in this Trinity or not.
Maybe we should see what He has to say. So ladies and gentlemen let me introduce our surprise witness to the court, the original head of the Angelic hosts: SATAN!:
- “IF”thou be THE Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, it is written, that “MAN” shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. LUKE 4:1-4
My, my, my! Now we are taught that Satan was one of the original angels in heaven. If that is true, then this brings up the million dollar question!
“What does Satan mean when he asks Jesus” “IF” thou be the SONS of God?”
I mean, come on people of God. Why would Satan ask Jesus what would seem to be a very dumb question if you already know that Jesus is the second entity of the Holy Trinity and the “son” of God?
This is one of those: AH-HA! Moments! Did a light suddenly come on inside your head yet?
As you can see, Satan does not recognize Jesus as a godnor as a literal heavenly deity, type of son of God either!
It’s really so amazing how the truth suddenly comes to the light especially when we finally study for ourselves. Let’s continue…
Now Satan is trying to TEMPT God’s Prophet Jesus while He is hungry. Jesus refuses to eat and tells us that HE is a “MAN” and that He and/or mankind shall not live by bread alone but shall live by the words of “HIS” GOD:
Now Jesus just proclaimed himself to be a Man? HUH? Say it isn’t so Jesus, say it isn’t so.
Jesus had to be talking about another man right? No, 81 times in the bible Jesus always made it clear that He was a SON of a MAN, not the SON of GOD in the context the way we use it in our Christian churches.
Look at what happens next:
- Ifthou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, get thee behind me, SATAN: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD THY GOD, and HIM ONLY shalt thou serve. LUKE 4:7, 8
Satan offers Jesus this same power to rule major kingdoms on the earth. Now come on people think for a moment! God owns the cattle on a thousand hills and we ask Him for everything right? So if Jesus is really a part of a literal Triune Godhead owner of the world would this verse make any sense? I mean:
“How can Satan offer God/Jesus that which He already owns?” Duh!
Just think, most theologians have spent thousands of dollars on a theological degree and still haven’t learned these obvious points. Like the saying goes:
“A fool and His money are soon parted…”
Thomas Tusser: English Farmer and Writer. (1524-1580)
Jesus refuses Satan’s offer and says that He shall worship only God/YHWH. Think about it? Do you believe Satan would dare to ask God to serve Him? Come on! Not even Satan was that stupid…
Before the pagan Catholic Churches decided to twist the scriptures for their own satanic purposes, Jesus was considered a son of God because as we have learned in the previous chapters God chose Him. This was the understanding by everyone, even Paul, in the New Testament even Paul.
- “Though HE were “A” SON“, yet HE LEARNED “OBEDIENCE” by the things which HE suffered.” HEBREWS 5:8
Did you happen to catch all of the highlighted words in the verse above? I really think you need to go back and read it again because this verse is a verse that the Catholic scribes forgot to take out of the bible.
After reading this verse you will come to see an amazing and startling fact that Christians will never want to hear! And that is, Jesus was not always “PERFECT!”
The scripture in verse 8 says that Jesus was just a son of God.
Now the Key word here is “A” son and not “THE” son that the false writers attribute to Jesus. This is what the original writers all believed even Paul. The writer of Hebrews goes on to tell us that even though Jesus was “A” Son of God Jesus also had to “LEARN” how to OBEY God by SUFFERING!
This verse is very amazing and crushing to mainstream Christianity! Let me say it once again for those of you who read too fast.
The bible says, the bible says, the B-I-B-L-E says that Jesus had to learn how to obey God by going through trials and tribulations.
This is how one becomes a son of God. Jesus was suffering in the wilderness for 40 days in preparation to become one of the “sons” of God. Jesus became one of the SONS of God only when He became worthy of such an honor.
- And being made perfect, he “BECAME” the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.HEBREWS 5:9
After fervent repentance and prayer Jesus learned how to “OBEY” God’s word. The book of Hebrews says that when Jesus was successful at overcoming His own fleshly temptations, He became a minister/teacher of God’s eternal salvation to all who would listen to his words. This is wonderful stuff isn’t it! Now you must understand the key word is “BECAME” which means just received, or has now acquired.
If I said that I “became” a great warrior, what does that mean? It means that I WAS NOT a great warrior before! So after Jesus repented and decided to do the works that God commanded Him to do. His sins were forgiven, and blotted out!
When your sins are forgiven you are now “PERFECT” or “WITHOUT SIN!”
You become one of the sons of God. Hallelu-YHWH! This is why the book of Hebrews tries to explain how Jesus first became one of the sons of God. Before I end this chapter you really have to see what this book has to say:
- For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way…HEBREWS 5:1-2,
Now pay close attention to what is being said in the above two verses! This person chosen by God is ordained by God to teach the ignorant and the lost about God. He is also to offer gifts and sacrifices for their sins.
- …for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. HEBREWS 5:2
Notice that this priest is also a man who has some sinful ways just like the people that he is teaching. Let’s continue with the next verse:
- And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. HEBREWS 5:3-4
So even though this man is a prophet of God he still has to offer sacrifices continually for his own sins as well. Did you hear that? This son of God also has to offer sacrifices for his sins too. Now the book of Hebrews follows this point right into the very next verse and applies these verses directly to Jesus and says the following amazing words:
- “So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but (HE) that said unto him (Jesus,) Thou (Jesus) art my son TODAY have I BEGOTTEN thee. HEBREWS 5:5, 6
Can these verses be any clearer for us? Hebrews verses 1-4 told us about the sins of the priest/ministers of God i.e. the sons of God. The writer then says the word:
This means that Jesus also had sins people! He was just another human man no matter what editing they choose to add to the bible! You don’t believe Jesus had sins? If Jesus tells us that He also had sins will you believe Him? Then let’s go directly to the bible and I will let Jesus tell you about His sins:
- Say you of Him whom the Father has SANCTIFIED, and SENT into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said I am the Son of God? JOHN 10:36
There you have it! Jesus openly testifies that He also had sins just like the rest of us! Amazing isn’t it!
Now what does sanctify really mean? The Merriam Webster Dictionary gives us the following definition:
1: to set apart to a sacred purpose or to religious use: consecrate
2: to free from sin: purify
3 a: to impart or impute sacredness, inviolability, or respect to b: to give moral or social sanction to
4: to make productive of holiness or piety sanctify it — Deuteronomy 5:12(Douay Version)>
Are these enough definitions for you? As you can see, to besanctified means that you are now cleansed from your sins!
Jesus tells us that before God could send him into the world, God had to first SANCTIFY, PURIFY, and CLEANSE Him from all His own sins too! Wow!
Common sense should make us understand that if Jesus were in fact a literal GOD, then He would alreadybe SANCTIFIED. Duh!
So now you know that Jesus was nothing more than a regular human man that God chose to minister His Holy word to the lost house of Israel only. (Matthew 15:24).
God’s sanctification or purification process is not new at all. Sanctification was the way God cleansed all of His sons/Prophets from their sins like Isaiah below:
- Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone; because I am a man of “UNCLEAN”lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips…6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto “ME” having a live coal in his hand… 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine “INIQUITY” is “TAKEN AWAY” and thy “SIN” is purged. ISAIAH 6:5, 6, 7
As you can see Isaiah also went through the same sanctification and purging of his sins before he was sent to minister to the people just like Jesus was. In verses 8 and 9, after Isaiah’s iniquity was taken away, he too became a son of God and was sent into the world to preach the good news of God’s kingdom.
When Jesus said God sent him into the WORLD, He was not saying that He literally came down from Heaven into the EARTH! That lie was perpetuated by the Catholic Pagan Churches once they confiscated and edited the bible for their own purposes. Jesus was saying that after God He was chosen by YHWH and sent into the world to preach the Gospel of YHWH to the House of Israel, just as Jesus also told the Disciples to also do:
- “And hesaid unto them, Go ye into all the WORLD, and preach the gospel to every creature. MARK 16:15
Now you know the truth and should finally prove to each of us that Jesus was not a supernatural God. Jesus was nothing more than a man or as Jesus said 81 times in the bible: The son of a man and just another mortal man or prophet of God.
We have learned that Jesus was not a literal son of God that was apart of a Trinity Godhead in heaven and we have learned most of all that Jesus also sinned just like the rest of us. Just because the scripture does not record each sin that Jesus may have done does not mean that He did not do them.
The one thing that is noticeable about the New Testament is how the writers try to make Jesus greater than all of the other false gods of the period. In fact most of Christianity is stolen directly from the leading pagan religions that were already established and in competition with Christianity!
I pray that God has shown you this truth! Now you have a decision to make. Will I continue to disobey God? Or, Will I finally open my heart to him. God bless you all…
Thanks to my friend :
One True Christians Who Loves God