Apostle Paul’s Lies Exposed!
I hate the DISCIPLES!
Article from :
“I HATE THE REAL DISCIPLES! Let’s kill them!” –Paul of Tarsus…
Now that is quite a catchy and strong quote above isn’t it?
Do I really expect you to believe that Paul hated Jesus’ original Disciples and their ministry so much that he wanted to do them harm?
My answer to your question is, yes I expect you to believe it. Not because I am saying so but because the bible shows us that this is so.
If at this point I have already offended you then you need to stop reading now because your mind is not opened to see anything other than your own views. So don’t continue to waste your time…
To the rest of you let’s find out if the bible actually reveals the dissension between Paul and the true Disciples.
If you haven’t read the first two parts of this series, I urge you to read them first because so much valuable information was shared in them:
PART I. APOSTLE PAUL’S LIES EXPOSED!
The IMPOSTER/APOSTLE Satan’s ANTI-CHRIST! Paul! part 2
In the last chapter we learned that Jesus warned His Disciples that they would meet the false prophet after He dies.
Jesus told them that this false prophet will have just as much spiritual power as they will have.
The false prophet will be able to heal the sick and raise the dead. Just like Superman has Lex Luthor as his nemesis, this new false prophet will be the Disciples archenemy or adversary!
The time is now at hand!
Jesus has died and the true Disciples are devoutly carrying on His mission of repentance, love and returning to the obedience of the Laws of Moses. We have been falsely told that the Jews turned their backs on Jesus.
A-ha! However, this not the case.
We learn that thousands upon thousands of Jews listen to the Disciples.
The Jews all start to turn away from the false gods of Greece and the Roman Empire in masses (See: Acts 21:20).
This is not acceptable to the Greeks and Romans; for an awakened Jew is a dangerous Jew!
They are nervous because they have placed 3 evil puppet kings on the throne in Israel and are losing control of the people of God.
· King Herod the Great, (c. 74-4 BC) King HerodAntipas, (20 BC- AD 40) and King Herod Agrippa II (AD 27-100)
They Greeks and the Roman Empire and churches have also paid a considerable amount of money to corrupt the hierarchy of the Jewish Council.
So many of the leaders are completely in their pockets and their motives are from a GREED perspective.
However, now, because of the Disciples preaching the true message of YHWH GOD that they received from their teacher/rabbi/lord Jesus, the knowledge of God is now increasing among the people.
With this knowledge, civil unrest is also increasing. The High Council is corrupt and the people are rebelling against them as they once did when they went to John the Baptist for the truth, which caused the finances to dwindle.
The High Council realize something has to be done immediately before this powder keg explodes.
The Jewish Council’s powers were limited by the Laws of Moses. This is why they were never allowed to kill Jesus.
The corrupt High Council was given more power to supersede the Laws of Moses by Herod and Rome.
In stealth, the Jewish Council hired a vigilante mob and gave the mob “police powers.”
To seek out and kill Jesus’ Discipleleaders of the ministry as they did when they killed Stephen in Acts 7:58, 59.
The mob used tactics of false accusations, torture and death as intimidation hoping this would stop the rest of the Jews from following Jesus’ original message!
These tactics didn’t work at all!
They forgot that these people were proud descendants of Jews that were used to oppression! These Jews are the offspring of Jews that were delivered from the hands of Egypt, Assyria and Babylon!
They cannot be stopped that easily. Jesus’ message grows like an out of control wildfire! The corrupt council’s methods have failed! The Greeks and Romans now have to somehow step in to control the council’s mess.
This growing ministry of the Disciples has to be stopped at all cost!
The Greeks and Romans knew that if they intervene to stop the Disciples this would only make the Disciples heroes and martyrs to the people. They watched this happen when a simple prophet named Jesus was killed.
They were determined not to make that mistake again. The Disciples would have to be destroyed from the inside and it would have to be one of their very own that does it!
We are told that Judas Iscariot is allegedly dead. So it would have to be another spy from within the Disciples that destroys the ministry of Jesus.
To destroy the ministry from within someone would have to infiltrate the Jews, gain their trust and be able to brain wash one of the original Disciples and convince him to turn against the other Disciples.
Enter the SPY… Saul of Tarsus, better known as theApostle Paul…
In Acts 7:58, Luke introduces us to one of the members of the vigilante mob by the name of Saul who we know as Paul.
Saul/Paul admits that he was the designated coat watcher of the mob as they viciously attacked and killed Stephen. Saul/Paul wasn’t an innocent bystander at all.
Paul admits that he took part in much of these crimes against Jesus’ original Disciples and that he took great pleasure in his crimes.
He also admits that as the head of these vigilantes Paul was paid a considerable amount of wealth:
- · For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: And profited in the Jews’religion above many my equals in mine own NATION, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. GALATIANS 1-13, 14
Wow! Notice what Paul actually admits in these two verses:
- Paul speaks of the “JEWS”religion as if it wasn’t a religion he ever served. (Remember Paul was a Roman, and if you are writing a book you can pretend to be anyone you want. a Jew, a Roman a Martian! Gullible People will believe anything.)
- Folks as a true Roman and not a real Jew,Paul admits that he never liked anything about the religion of the Jews and that he went above measure more than anyone to persecute those nasty Jews and their churches/synagogues! Which as you just heard Paul openly called them them the “church of God.” (Folks isn’t that what Satan does? Kill Steal and Destroy anything belonging to the church of God?)
- Paul admits that he was a Roman HIT-MAN who “profited” financially more than any of his “EQUALS” or other Jews in his“OWN NATION that chose to be followers of the original traditions of their forefathers!
- Just to reiterate again. Just because a man claims to be a Jew or may be an alleged Hebrew by birth does not mean you love your own people or that you love their God either. Judaism nor serving the Most High God was ever Paul’s intention folks, you read his words yourself! Now you cannot say you didn’t know!
As you can now see, Paul lied to the Jews.
He never studied traditional Hebrew/Judaic studies under Gamaliel as told to us in Acts 22:3.
As we said above, Paul’s vigilante mob’s heinous tactics did not succeed at all. The Hebrews/Jews grew stronger in their knowledge and faith in YHWH because of the ministry of Jesus and the Disciples.
The Jews stopped giving money, tithes and tribute to the corrupt Jewish Council. With no money or food supplies coming in to pay their hired goons, the council was forced to disband their goon squads. These satanic mercenaries now have to find other sources of employment. This is not acceptable to Saul/Paul.
In Galatians 1:13,14 Paul was just boasting to us about how he was better than his equals or other Jews in his ownnation that loved the Laws of God. He does not want to go back a broken and defeated man.
Paul is presented a new mission by the satanic Greeks and Romans which could be a financial gold mine if he plays it correctly!
Although he is raised as an assimilated Greek citizen the Greco-Romans know that Paul has knowledge of the Hebrew language.
Paul is to blend into normal Jewish culture and then satanically infiltrate the original Disciples and turn one of the Disciples against the others.
We in America and in Europe have used these tactics for centuries. Destroy your enemies by bribing one of their own brothers to do your dirty work. I’m sure African descendants know exactly what I’m talking about…
A perfect plan is implemented by the sons of Satan.
The Hebrew people are naturally a very gullible and forgiving nation. Paul and his Greco-Roman friends devise a plan that leads the Jews to believe that Paul has suddenly and miraculously converted to the ministry of Jesus!
Amazing and clever isn’t it?
The Jews in Jerusalem are not going to just openly believe this devil’s story. As any good spy would, Paul has to start slowly and build up his reputation among the Jews in his own country first and then work his way up the ladder to do the damage to the original Disciples…
A WOLF comes in SHEEP’S CLOTHING!
Paul attempts to infiltrate the Disciples.
Was Paul one of the original Disciples? Did Paul ever see Jesus in the flesh? No.
Jesus spent three long hard years with His Disciples, his own Brothers such as James and Jude and also with friends whom He totally trusted. His family and friends grew to understand his mission and parables.
- Did you the reader ever find it odd that Jesus would return unexpectedly and speak to Paul?
If Jesus was so opened to speak from heaven why wouldn’t he tell his original Disciples that He was commissioning Paul into the ministry?
Oh wait! Jesus DID warn the Disciples about Paul the False prophet remember? Yes! On Three different occasions! Let’s repeat the warnings shall we?
Warning #01 to the Disciples:
- Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come saying, I JESUS WAS THE Christ; and shall deceive many.MATTHEW 24:4, 5
Jesus warns the Disciples that this false prophet will deceive many people!
Warning #02 to the Disciples:
- Then if any “MAN/Paul”shall say unto you,(the Disciples) Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall show GREAT SIGNS and WONDERS insomuch that, if it “WERE” possible, they shall deceive the very “ELECT/JEWS!.”
Behold, I have told you before. MATTHEW 24:23-25
And again Jesus said, I told you before! This was a reminder to the Jews that someone would begin claiming that Jesus was the Messiah. So that pre-warning that Jesus is talking about are these two verses below to the Disciples that they were never to teach that He was Jesus the Messiah to anyone ever!
So now that Jesus has laid the clear ground work for us to know what the lies would be, we can now move on to the story…
After knowing what Jesus has taught them about Paul, the Disciples were terrified of Him and his lynch mob hired mercenaries of the Puppet High Council and Rome.
Wouldn’t you think at some point and time that Jesus would have spoken to at least one of the Disciples and tell them that He has a new champion for the spiritual mission?
Especially a supposed champion who has written more than half of the New Testament based only on an alleged voice?
- If Jesus magically appeared to Paul don’t you think he would have also spoken to at least one of the original disciples to put them at ease? Come wouldn’t He at least have told his very own brother James?
I really don’t think Jesus would have left His Disciples clueless about Paul do you? As you can see these are all written satanic lies of the Greco-Roman churches.
Not being able to stop the Jews from listening to the teachings of Jesus about returning to the one true God of heaven, and not being able to destroy the followers’ zeal for YHWH, Paul must go undercover and infiltrate this return movement and stop it at all cost!
Even though Paul was an ethnic Jew, Paul was raised as a citizen of the country Greece. The Grecian lifestyle was all Paul really knew and that is where his loyalties were.
That is sort of understandable.
- If you were an ethnic German born in America your loyalties are normally towards your birthplace.
- Being a born and bred Roman, Paul must attempt to live all aspects of life like a regular Hebrew citizen.
- He must pretend to love the traditions of his ancestors so that he will not look out of place in the Jewish towns.
Paul later wrote about this deceptive infiltration to his friends in Corinth and said:
- To the Jews Ibecame as a (JEW), in order towin Jews; to those under the law (I Pretended to be a Jew!)
I became as one under the LAW–-THOUGH(NOT)
being) myself under the law–that I might win those under the law. 1st CORINTHIANS 9:20
(Paul admits he never obeyed the laws of Moses at all!)
Paul is indeed admitting the truth and says out of his own mouth that he was a satanic fraud and only
PRETENDED to be a “JEW!!!”
So that he could “secretly“ infiltrate and win over the original Jews! Wow! What a devil!
- (Note): Now Paul wasn’t attempting to admit this fact to you and me at all.
This was a private letter to one of his Roman friends in the town of Corinth.
Did you understand that fact? I’ll say it again. This was a “PRIVATE” letter.
YOU AND I WERE NEVER supposed to have FOUND THIS OUT FOLKS!
- The reason Paul is so open and honest about his devious plan is because you and I werenever meant to know this truthful information folks.
- This Galatians chapter apparently is a progress report of his success of infiltrating the Jews.Total Deception here folks!
Wow what a clever spy you are Paul! I wonder will Tom Cruise play Paul in the next Mission Impossible movie called:
Mission Impossible 8– False Jew! Rated G.C. for
Paul says his hidden agenda was to pretend to be a follower of Jesus
Paul knew at some point and time that he may need some additional help.
So he also attempted to gain allies who didn’t necessarily believe in the laws of Moses to assist him in his mission:
- To them that arewithout law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.1st CORINTHIANS 9:21
Paul tells us: “To those outside the law I BECAME as oneOUTSIDE the law, meaning that “To those who were sinners I Paul myself, became a sinner, I became an Adulterer, I became a Liar, I became a Murderer, I became a Fornicator, I Became an Idolater, I became a Drunkard, I became Covetous.
Not being without law toward God but under the law of Christ so that I might infiltrate and win those outside the law.
Now you and I both know that neither Jesus nor the Disciples ever preached a doctrine known as the: “Laws of Christ.” This man Paul is a liar!
Let’s move on…
In the foreign countries Paul’s notoriety is supposedly growing now.
Even though it is an act Paul zealously continues his ministry that Jesus was the messiah the son of God and that he is about to come back to the earth to take his followers to heaven.
That was really the extent of Paul’s whole gospel message because that is all Paul says that he really knew.
- · And I brethren, when I came to you,came not with Excellency of speech or ofwisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For (I) determined not to (KNOW) ANYTHING among you, save JESUS CHRIST,and Him crucified. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:1, 2
So as you can see apparently this proves my point that Paul’s Damascus Road story from my last chapter was truly a lie.
Paul just openly admitted that he was never taught by Jesus in his vision and he was not taught by the Disciple Ananiaseither as to what Jesus’ true message ministry really was!
So there you have it! Admission of lies!
As we said Paul’s notoriety as a fiery preacher is growing rapidly in the foreign gentile countries. Training camp is now over and it is now time to move up to the big leagues! Paul has to take his show on the road and go to Jerusalem and attempt to win over James, the brother of Jesus, and the rest of true Disciples of Jesus.
The time is here! Paul has just arrived in Jerusalem to face the true Disciples. However there is a problem! Jesus’ true Disciples want nothing to do with Paul.
- · And when Saul was come to Jerusalem, he assayed to join himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed notthat he was a disciple. ACTS 9:26
Preachers always lie to us and claim the authentic disciples welcomed Paul with open arms to join them.
As you can that isn’t biblically correct!
Remember, Jesus had already warned them about Paul so they knew Saul/Paul was a demon who worked as an agent for the corrupt leaders of the High council and Rome!
Paul wants desperately to join up with Jesus’ original Disciples and carry out his mission.
They are not willing to meet with him because they have been in hiding since the time Paul and his mercenary killing squad killed Stephen.
Still fearing the wrath of the Jewish Council, the headDisciples are still in hiding.
There are Disciples openly preaching the word of God. But to ensure that no once can officially turn them in, the identities of true leaders of the ministry are unknown to Paul.
The Disciples have heard about Paul’s alleged change but they are in fear of him.
Real Jews who have heard Paul preach in Gentile lands have heard the lies of Paul. The disciples have also heard rumors that Paul is still teaching against the Laws of Moses so have no way of knowing just which stories are correct.
So they must keep alert and stay fearful of a trap.
Just as an undercover cop needs an introduction to infiltrate the mob, Paul also needs to find a guide or intercessor to gain a formal introduction to the disciples.
Paul the Roman now uses an alias and calls himself by the name of Saul from the tribe of Benjamin.
In reality, since there are no historical records to verify the lineage of any Hebrew/Jew, there is no one to confirm or deny Paul’s claims.
The stealth mission is in play:
- But Barnabas took him, and brought him to theapostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.ACTS 9:27
To the Disciples Barnabas has proven himself as a loyal member of the faith. Because of his word they agree to meet with Paul.
The place has to be in the open so that they can have room to escape in case it is a trap. The meeting takes place among the crowds during the Jubilee festival celebration:
- And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren (Barnabas) received us gladly. And the dayfollowingPaul went in with us unto James; and ALLthe elders were present. ACTS 21:17-18
Luke claims that it was Barnabas that allegedly welcomes Paul to Jerusalem and assures him that the meeting with the Disciples will take place at the festival.
Luke says that James and “all” of the elders were present.
Now this may not be true at all because Paul contradicts Luke and says that he only met James at this meeting:
- Then afterthree years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him FIFTEEN DAYS! Butother of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s brother. GALATIANS1:18, 19
Something is wrong with these two stories! Don’t you agree?
One or both of these stories are lies and they contradict each other badly!
Now either it was Barnabas that introduces Paul to the Disciples or it was Peter?
Paul says that he spent 15 days with Peter before the actual meeting! So I guess the Barnabas story was a lie huh? Yep probably! Wow!
Now how can this be?
Shouldn’t Peter also be in hiding with the other Disciples?
Yet Paul claims that Peter welcomed him in his home for 15 days! Now that is half of the month!
Now tell me: When did Peter and Paul become such friends hmm?
Are you also starting to smell a rat yet?
I know we can all see that there is something fishy about Peter?
We will discuss Peter in a later chapter.
Now just for the sake of argument I would tend to believe Paul’s version that he only saw James at the meeting.
I know that if I was the leader of the Disciples I do not think I would be willing to take a chance and expose the rest of the leading members to a possible trap.
So now we have the confrontation at last!
- And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among theGentiles by his ministry. And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord… ACTS 21:17-20
Seeing that Jesus allegedly spent an additional 40 days teaching the disciples after the crucifixion, One would have thought that Jesus would forewarn his brother about Paul right?
However, James is at least willing to listen to Roman Paul, Oops! I mean, Hebrew Saul now.
After pleasantries, Paul talk about the alleged things that he is doing in the name of God in the Gentile lands.
After Paul finishes bragging about his own ministry,
James has a few comments of his own about Jesus and the Jews:
- And said untohim, Thou seest, brother, how many THOUSANDS OF JEWS there are whichbelieve; and they are all ZEALOUS of the LAW.ACTS 21:20
James wants Paul to take notice of all of the people surrounding him at this festival. James tells Paul that all of these thousands in attendance at this festival are allfollowers of Jesus’ ministry!
- When your unlearned ministers attempt to make you believe that the Jews turned their backs on Jesus by quoting from John 1:11which says: “He came unto his own, and his own received him not.”
- You will now understand that John 1:11 is a satanic lie added by the Greco-Roman Churches and purposely added so that we will all hate the Jews.
So again James tells Paul that all of the people in attendance are followers of the Laws of Moses and that they are in love with his Jesus’ original message!
UR UM? Let that marinate in your spirit folks?
Jesus’ brother and leader of the True Disciples of Jesus. Tells Paul that thousands upon thousands of Jews do not see any difference in the ministry of Jesus and the Laws of Moses! Wow!
Say what James!?
According to Christianity today, this cannot be true right? For Paul says
the laws of Moses are over and we are now under grace?
We see here that Paul was against the Hebrew God and against His Law:
- But now we are DELIVEREDfrom the Law? ROMANS 7:6· A man is not justified by works of the Law, but by faith in Jesus Christ? GALATIANS2:16· For as many as are of the works of the Law are Under the Curse? GALATIANS 3:10
· In that He said “A new covenant He had made the first Old. Now that which Decayeth and wasteth Old is ready to Vanish Away.” HEBREWS 8:13
· “BLOTTING OUT” the “HANDWRITING” of “ORDINANCES” that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it “OUT OF THE WAY,” nailing it to his cross. COLOSSIANS 2:14 Signed. Satan/Paul
Yes folks, every verse of Paul’s above contradicts what James just said about the Laws of Moses and the true words of Jesus!
Yet you have just read on your own where James and the rest of the disciples clearly did not believe Jesus died to free them from the laws of Moses!
How can this be folks? Why is Paul’s doctrine different from that which Jesus taught James and the Disciples? Maybe because Paul is say um? A DEMON!
James then reveals something special to Paul.
James reveals to Paul and also to you and I that these same thousands of Jews in attendance are all devoted fanatical followers of the Laws of Moses!
From this statement we can come to the UN-deniableconclusion that the Jesus’ TRUE Disciples:
- Were never taught that Jesus would die for their sins.
- They did not believe that through Jesus BLOODthey can be SAVED,
- They believed in following the LAWS OF MOSESas Jesus taught them to observe.
After giving Paul their “statement of faith” and teaching Paul the truth that Jesus taught them,
James has a few questions of his own for Paul about the rumors that he is hearing about Paul’s hidden agendas!
It’s about to get hot in here folks! It’s time to put the kids to bed because this conversation is about to get really steamy and juicy!
JAMES asks Paul the hard questions!
With a raised eyebrow, James looks at Paul and says:
- · And they are informed of thee that thouteachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to “FORSAKE” Moses, saying that they ought NOT to “CIRCUMCISE” their children, NEITHER to walk after the“CUSTOMS.” ACTS 21:21
Wow! James didn’t pull any punches or sugar-coat his questions did he?
Notice that James is not asking Paul what he is teaching theGentiles as our ministers have overlooked.
James is asking Paul what he is teaching the “JEWS” that live among the Gentile nation. Big difference here folks!
James has a reason to be skeptical.
#01, because Jesus already warned them about a false prophet that would come.
#02, James already heard the rumors of what Paul was teaching.
Now Paul alleged claimed that he has been converted to the ministry.
But if that were true, James wants to know then:
Why is Paul’s ministry so Satanic in nature and goes against everything Jesus stood for?
So it is now question and answer time for Paul!
- It is now time for Paul to either: “Put up or shut up!”
James asks Paul, if the rumors are true that he is teaching the Jews that they should forsake the Laws of Moses and also not circumcise their children.
The tension mounts!
While Paul thinks of a creative way to answer James’ question, let’s skip ahead and see if the rumors are true Did Paul teach against “circumcision” and that Jesus ended the laws of Moses and the “Ordinances?”
- For neither CIRCUMCISION counts for anything nor UNCIRCUMCISION but keeping the commandments of God. 1STCORINTHIANS 7:19
According to Paul God’s law of circumcision is stupid and useless? Satan!
Does Paul teach us that it was Jesus that causes the end of circumcision? Oh yes!
- Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye beCIRCUMCISED Christ shall profit you nothing. GALATIANS 5:2
As you can see the rumors are correct! More Satan!
Paul says above that if the Jews continue circumcising their children then the message of Jesus is of no good to them! Huh? Satan!
Seeing as Paul has never heard Jesus’ message at all,
How does Paul know any of this?
While Paul is still thinking about what to tell James, let’s look at more of Paul’s original doctrine. Did Paul teach against the Laws of Moses? Yes he did:
- For “I TESTIFY” again to every man that isCIRCUMCISED, that he is a debtor to do thewhole law.4. Christ is become of no effectunto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are FALLEN FROM GRACE.GALATIANS 5:3, 4
So are we to believe that the Jews have fallen from God’sgrace because they continue to obey God’s covenant of circumcision? Isn’t this what Satan would also say folks? Yep folks, this is what SATAN Himself would teach!
This man is a liar!
- · Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to“ORDINANCES.” COLOSSIANS 2:20
Paul asks the question why he should have to follow the “ordinances” of Moses if he believes in Jesus.
Why would Paul even ask such a ridiculous question? Where is he getting this stuff from? We know it wasn’tfrom Jesus or the true Disciples. Satan!
Lastly, as concerning the end of the Laws of Moses Paul says the following:
- “BLOTTING OUT” the Handwriting of“ORDINANCES” that was AGAINST US which was contrary to us, and took it OUT OF THE WAY, nailing it to his cross.COLOSSIANS 2:14
You can see from Paul’s own letters that he openly taught against circumcision.
Paul also taught the Jews that when Jesus died on the cross, He allegedly “blotted out” the written Laws of Moses. Satan!
Paul claims Jesus did this because the laws were allcontrary and against us. But more it was contrary to Paul’s lifestyle that he wasn’t going to give up for God, Jesus, or the Dali Lama!
Wow! What a satanic liar. Now you know the truth!
Now let’s return to the confrontation between James and Paul!
(Personal note) The Disciples did not have access to Paul’s private “EPISTLES” like we have today in the verses above. So their information was limited about Paul’s true sinister motives!
James is patiently waiting for an answer from Paul about the rumors.
There was no way for James to know what you and I know about Paul’s epistles.
Other than being in actual attendance and hearing the messages of Paul James has no way of knowing if what the people are accusing Paul of is true.
So what is Paul’s answer to the question?
How convenient that the scriptural verses do not give us Paul’s response to James’ question.
However, when reading Acts 21 verses 22 thru25, you can come to the conclusion that Paul tells James that the rumors are all false.
How can we come to that conclusion?
Well we can conclude this because if Paul would have confirmed the rumors that he was teaching against the law then James would have known the total truth about Paul’s lies and that he was setting a trap for him and the other Disciples!
Could you imagine what James would have done if he knew Paul actually said the following verses?
- For Christ is the“END OF THE LAW” for righteousness to everyone that believeth. ROMANS 10:4
- For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are“NOT UNDER THE LAW” but under grace.ROMANS6:14
Do you think if James would have heard or read the two verses above from Paul that James would think Paul was a man of God?
Heck no! Of course not!
James and the other followers of Jesus might have killed Paul on the spot.
Since James did not know of verses like the ones above, Paul is temporarily safe.
Still unsure about Paul, in Acts 21:22-25 James decides to test Paul’s character and make him prove himself to them and to the other Jews at the festival.
James orders Paul to go into the temple with four new converts of Jesus’ original ministry and perform the sin purification ritual in front of everyone!
Now what was James’ reason for making Paul do these rituals?
The end of verse 24 tells us the reason and also tells us what Jesus actually taught the true Disciples as well:
- · …and all may “know” that those things whereof they were informed of thee, are “NOTHING”; but that thou (PAUL) thyself also walkest orderly, and “KEEPEST THELAW.” ACTS 21:24
Now come on my brothers and sisters? Compare the major difference in the doctrines of Paul verses that of the true Disciples of Jesus. You cannot say these two men are teaching the same thing?
Paul says the law of God have ended yet James says the law have not ended, but the people obey both, the Laws of God and what Jesus taught them. Meaning it was the same thing folks!
Who doesn’t get that now?
- Which one of these men should we believe?
The one personally taught by Jesus to obey the LAWS OF GOD?
The one who only claims to have seen an imaginaryvision of Jesus and teaches the world to disobey God’s commandments like Satan?
People with common sense will choose James because Jesus told him the truth. However we all know that common sense is really not all that “common” is it? Let’s continue…
James tells Paul that he must do the purification ritual to prove to the people that the rumors about him were lies and that HE/PAUL does walk righteously and KEEPS THE LAW:
Guess what folks? Have your pastors ever taught you that:
The purification offering includes the ritual of the:“ANIMAL SACRIFICES!”
Yes the same ritual that Christians and Imposter Paul/Satan claims Jesus ended! I thought you should know…
Now unlike James and the Disciples, you and I have already read and know that Paul was lying all the time and didn’t keep any of the Laws of God.
We’ve already read the scriptures where Paul said that Jesus freed us from such purification rituals of the Mosaic Law right?
So if Paul were a true Apostle of Jesus as he claims, Paul was supposed to refuse the order of James to enter into the temple to perform the rituals.
If Paul were sincere about serving Jesus’ ministry then Paul was supposed to tell James directly to his face that Jesus freed us from the laws of Moses as he said in Galatians below!
- For“I TESTIFY” again to every man that isCIRCUMCISED, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.4. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye areFALLEN FROM GRACE. GALATIANS 5:3, 4
Being the coward that he is, Paul does not say any of this to James.
So what do you think Paul’s response was when James gave Paul a direct order?
Was it to MAN-UP and tell James He is crazy and that Jesus freed us from the law?
Was it to be a sniveling weak coward and bow down to James and be a hypocrite and submit to the Laws of Moses?
- ThenPAUL took the men, and the NEXT DAYpurifying HIMSELF with them entered into the temple,to signify the accomplishment of the days ofpurification until that an OFFERING should be offered for every one of them. ACTS 21:26
Yep, folks! A weak sniveling coward it is!
The early Jewish Christians continued to do what Jesus instructed them to do, which was to forever follow the laws of Moses including the following:
- Circumcising their sons.
- Purification rituals ofanimal sacrifices in the temples
- Keeping thetraditions of their fathers.
- Some of them even continued to take theNazarite vow,which was a Mosaic practice of dedicating oneself to God and following strict rules ofpurity. (See Numbers 6:1-21.)
If Paul’s vision of Jesus were real then his loyalty should have been to Jesus and not with the Disciples.
Paul’s obligation to Jesus would be to teach James and the other Disciples this new truth. But clearly this wasn’t the case!
Paul was supposed to teach them that Jesus has freed them from the rituals under the “LAW” and that we are now under “GRACE” and not under the “Law?” Paul should have used the words that he said in Galatians:
- For if Ibuild again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. GALATIANS 2:18, 19
In his secret gospels Paul says the following words as concerning obeying the Laws of Moses:
- “If I now decide toobey the laws of Moses, the same laws which I Paul have destroyed in the minds of the people, then I have once again made myself asinner. I will not do that ever again because I amdead to God’s laws!”
Now the above scripture is what Paul taught outside of the ear range of James and the other Disciples.
This would be a bold and dynamic statement of faith if Paul would have said these things to James.
However, Paul’s true cowardly character comes out instead and Paul ignores his own gospels and does what James commands!
Does that make any sense!
This proves to us that Paul would do anything to fool the Disciples and the people and get them to trust him. Paul writes to us and admits he does these very things often:
You shouldn’t be surprised at Paul’s actions because remember, infiltrating the ranks of the Disciples was hisinitial mission.
- · To the Jews I became as a (JEW), inorder to win Jews; to those under the law I became as one under the LAW–-THOUGH(not being) myself under the law–that I might win those under the law. 1stCORINTHIANS 9:20
Paul admits that even though he really does not obey any of the Mosaic Law, he pretended to be a JEW so that he couldwin them over.
So like any spy, you lie, steal, cheat and do whatever it takes to trick your enemy into believing you are ONE OF THEM…
Paul is a deceiver/Satan!
Paul’s only reason for going into the Temple and doing the Laws of Moses was to fool the Disciples.
Paul will do or say anything to be accepted by the Jews and by the Disciples…
Now Paul has done as James commanded and performed all of the rituals of the Mosaic Law.
So far Paul has successfully hid his true ministry from James and the other disciples. Paul now feels like his mission of infiltrating the ranks of the Disciples is near. Since there was no one around to dispute Paul about the lies in his ministry,
Paul feels like he has accomplished his task of successfully convincing James that he is a sincere convert. Paul feels like he is about to be officially embraced by the Disciples until something drastic happens! Unexpected guests!
- And when the seven days were almost ended, theJews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him. ACTS 21:27
Asian Jews have traveled down to Israel for the great festival. They have heard Paul’s hidden gospels up close! We now have witnesses that can testify against Paul’s lying ministry! Let’s see what they had to say:
- · Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men everywhereagainst the people, and the LAW, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.ACTS 21:28
Wow! Paul is now busted!
Paul lied right to James’ face and said that he does obey all of the laws of Moses. Paul even went as far as going into the temple and offering the animal sacrifices just to prove to James and the others that he is sincere.
The Asian Jews have just revealed Paul’s hidden ministry to all of the Jews at the festival and temple. James now knows the truth and there is nothing Paul can say.
The infiltration plan of Paul’s has failed miserably!
James knows that Paul is the false prophet that Jesus warned him and the other Disciples about earlier in Matthew 24:
- For there shall arise false Christs, andfalse prophets, and shall show GREAT SIGNS and WONDERS insomuch that, if it “WERE” possible, they shall deceive the very ELECT. MATTHEW 24:23-25
James is not deceived and neither are the “ELECT/CHOSEN” Jews! Hallelujah!
In Acts 21: 30 39 James withdraws and leaves this liar to deal with the angry Jewish mobs.
The angry mob seizes Paul and starts to beat him unmercifully in the streets. Suddenly the Roman soldiers step in and seize Paul saving him from the hands of the Jewish mob.
Even though the truth has come out about his true intentions Paul attempts to reason with the angry Jews.
It is in Acts 22:1-21 that Paul then tries to convince the Jews of his alleged Damascus Road Conversion story. After the Jews hear all of the heinous things that he has done they know he is not one of them and proclaim the following:
- And they gave him audience unto this word, and then lifted up their voices, and said, away with such a fellow from the earth: for it isnot fit that he should live.ACTS 22:22
To quiet the screams of the crowds Paul is placed in shackles and led away into the castle by the Roman guards. All is now over right? Wrong! It is just beginning…
- I am above the law! I AM A ROMAN! Paul of Tarsus…
Paul is arrested for incensing a riot among the Jews near the Hebrew Temple. In Acts 22 Paul now knows that his infiltration plans have vanished.
Seeing no reason to keep up the charade of being “Jewish,” Paul shows his true nature again. He is now a ROMAN!
The Chief Captain commands the Soldiers to bind and whip Paul until he confesses his crimes against the people.
Fearful, Paul wants to save his own skin and now decides that he is no longer a filthy “JEW” but instead an honorable and distinguished “ROMAN!”
- And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a “ROMAN“ and un-condemned? ACTS 22:25
Since the chances of being accepted by James are totally over Paul decides to pull out his Roman badge of honor before the soldiers can punish him.
Paul is not fearful of these soldiers because he knows that no true Roman can be beaten by a lowly civil servant soldier.
- Then the Chief Captain came and said unto him, Tell me art thou a “ROMAN?” (HE/(PAUL) SAID YEA)! ACTS 23:27
The Captain doesn’t beat Paul and sets him free.
Are you a “JEW“ or are you “ROMAN?“
My Brothers and Sisters as you can see Paul is aChameleon. He will change his colors, religions or ethnicity whenever it is in HIS best interests!
If it walks like a devil, if it talks like a devil, then it usually is a “DEVIL!”
Paul never feared these soldiers at all because he had gone through this process once before in an earlier chapter of ACTS and acknowledged himself to be a ROMAN there as well:
- And the keeper of the prison told this saying to Paul. The magistrates have sent to let you go: now therefore depart, and go in peace.
- But Paul said unto them, they have beaten us openly uncondemned, BEING ROMANS, and have cast us into prison; and now do they thrust us out privily?
- Nay verily; but let them come themselves and fetch us out. And the sergeants told these words unto the magistrates: and they feared,
- when they heard that THEY WERE ROMANS. And they came and besought them, and brought them out, and desired them to depart out of the city.ACTS16: 36-39
So as you can see Paul is very clever and he knows how to avoid hazardous situations. Let’s get back to the end of the story…
The Roman Captain saves Paul from the hands of the mob. The Jews are outraged that the Roman soldiers have taken Paul from them.
In Acts 24:1-9 Ananias the high priest does not know that Paul was working for the Greco-Romans and goes to the governor to demand custody of Paul.
The Governor lets Paul speak in his own defense about the accusations against him:
- “Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship.
And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city; neither can “they”PROVE the things whereof they now accuse me.ACTS 24:11, 13
Like we said earlier, when confronted with your lies and risk being caught?
Just like he lied to James, once again Paul lies to the Jews and conceals his true Satanic ministry.
As we can see Paul is in total denial of his own Gospels.
Paul smugly pleads for his freedom because none of his accusers can prove that he was teaching against the Laws of Moses. Guess what?
Paul is right on that point because there are no tape recorders or video to show his lies!
No one can prove this unless his gospel letters show up or one of the Greeks come and testify, and we know that wasnot going to happen.
Now, folks, remember Paul’s real Paul’s true message that claimed Jesus freed us from God’s Law and that we are now under “GRACE?” Well…
You are not going to believe what Paul says next!
- “But this I CONFESS UNTO THEE that after the way which they call HERESY, SO WORSHIP “I” the God of my fathers, BELIEVING “ALL THINGS” which are written in “THE LAW” and in the Prophets. ACTS 24:14, 15
Can you believe the lies this man will swear to even in a court of law? Paul makes a Solemn Oath and SWEARS in front of the eyes of God and says:
- “Oh council I SWARE TO YOU, the Heresy these men speak about me is untrue! “I worship ONLY the God of our Fathers and I don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah, I believe and FOLLOW all of the things (CIRCUMCISION INCLUDED) which are written in the LAW? Huh?
Does this man have a conscience at all? How can he stand in the eyesight of God and then swear that he believes and obeys all things which are written in the “Laws of Moses?” What can you expect from a WOLF in SHEEP’S clothing? We know that this man is a total liar because of verses like the ones below:
- Ibecame as one under the LAW–-THOUGHnot being (Myself) under the LAW. 1STCORINTHIANS 9:20
- Just remember thatGod “DOESN’T CARE”whether “WE (EAT) IT OR NOT,” We are “NO WORSE OFF” if WE “DON’T” eat it, and “NO BETTER OFF” if WE “DO” eat it. TYNDALE1STCORINTHIANS 8:8
Is it okay to lie in front of God to save your own life? No!
The Jesus that Paul never knew says:
King James Bible
“For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” Matthew 16:25:
I guess Paul was to busy killing the saints when Jesus spoke those words huh?
Paul lies over and over again.
Now after being captured and facing death Paul abandons his own gospel views of Jesus and claims that he absolutelybelieves all of the Laws of Moses and that he follows every part of it and every statute:
What is your opinion of Paul now?
Johnny Cochran couldn’t do a better job of defense than this!
According to Paul’s own testimony, we are not under “Grace” but we are still under the Laws of Moses!
Did Paul forget his own writings when he claims YHWH made a big mistake and gave us a faulty Law that no one could follow?
- For“IF” the first covenant had been“FAULTLESS” then should no place have been sought for the second.
“For finding “FAULT” with them, he saith, Behold, the days come saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.” HEBREWS 8:7, 8
Clearly this man believed YHWH was a God of errorsbefore his trial.
Wouldn’t you expect Satan to confess the very same words?
Total Blasphemy here folks!
So according to Paul YHWH is a faulty God and gave us a law to purposely lead us to Hell. Amazing huh?
Paul then goes on to misquote and pervert Jeremiah 31:31 for his own satanic purposes! If this man cannot make up his own mind about who he will serve why should we listen to him at all?
Now remember Paul told us that Jesus allegedly became ourlast sacrifice!
This means he believes no other Mosaic sacrifice was needed.
By Paul’s own admission he lies and tells the Council that his original purpose for coming to Jerusalem was to eagerly and willingly offer up Alms and to perform the PurityAnimal Sacrifices cleansing rituals in the temple: Huh?
- Now after many years“I CAME” to bring“ALMS” to my nation, and “OFFERINGS.” ACTS 24:17
As we can see from Paul’s own mouth he did not represent YHWH or Jesus!
Now some may say that Paul is saying that he only came to pay taxes and/or to do charity work. That is not true because of the next verse:
- Whereupon certainJews from Asia found me“PURIFIED” in the “TEMPLE”, neither with multitude, nor with tumult. ACTS 24:18
Here we have Paul blaming the Asian Jews for his troubles!
Remember it was these Asian Jews that exposed Paul’s treachery to James, the head of the original Disciples.
- IF Jesus has freed us from the sacrifice then explain why Paul is doing the Purification ritual in the Temple? Which is also apart of the Mosaic Law!
When referring back to the beginning of this chapter you will see the reason why Paul was doing the purification ritual. It was only to fool the True Disciples into believing and accepting Paul into the ministry.
If Paul really represented God he would have, as he lies about in his gospels, “BOLDLY PROCLAIMED” the Gospel of Jesus Christ had Jesus actually said anything to Paul.
We now know that Jesus said nothing to Paul period. Lastly, Paul is arrested and spends two years in jail. After Paul is released he is a beaten and broken man. Two years of imprisonment builds up a lot of animosity and hatred for the Disciples.
Paul still knows that there is money to be made in what he is teaching and after his release Paul starts once again preaching his poisonous message to the foreign Jews and Gentiles.
Even though Paul will never be accepted by the true Disciples of Jesus, Paul knows that there is still a chance to reap a financial harvest by claiming to be an Apostle of Jesus.
Paul leaves Jerusalem and goes throughout the Gentile countries and converts them to his warped style of Jesus.
Before Paul’s ministry started, the Jewish followers of Jesus were no different from any other Jew.
These new converts of Paul needed an exciting new name.Acts 11:26 lets us know where the term Christian really came from. It was from Paul!
- And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were calledChristiansfirst in Antioch. ACTS 11:26
The term: Christian came from the Gentile lands of Paul’s travels. Now you officially know the history of the word Christian. You now know more than your own ministers…
The Disciples of Jesus are known abroad in other countries. Paul knows that the information highway is very slow.
No one in the Gentile countries will know that James didn’t trust Paul and that Paul’s true treachery was uncovered in Jerusalem. Paul uses this knowledge to his advantage and preaches throughout the lands.
To the lands that are familiar with James and the other Disciples, Paul secretly uses James as a reference to win over the Jewish and Gentile people in the foreign lands. Let’s read the lies of Paul:
- And whenJames, Cephas (Peter) and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision. GALATIANS 2:9
Wow! This man has no conscience at all! The Galatians did not know that Paul was lying. James never gave Paul the right hand of fellowship.
James never commissioned Paul to teach a doctrine exclusively to the Gentiles communities.
Paul started teaching the pagan Gentiles because the Asian Jews exposed Paul’s false doctrines to the original Disciples and they no longer wanted anything to do with Him!
Paul’s false teaching doctrine became so outrageous that even two of his own followers Silas and Timotheus could no longer accept his lies!
Let’s look at the proof of this point directly from the scriptures:
In the beginning of Acts chapter 18 verses 1 thru 4,
Paul is teaching the Jews and Greeks his warped gospel version in the synagogue along with another Jewish man by the name of Aquila.
Even though you see the word “Greeks” in the verse it does not necessarily mean the Anglo Pagan Greeks.
Remember the scripture says that Paul was teaching inside of the actual Synagogues every Sabbath. Pagan Greeks were not permitted into the Holy temples.
So this means that Paul was teaching Grecian Jews in the temple and not the Gentiles. (Remember this point).
In verse 4 the scripture lets us know that Paul was not only reasoning and teaching the Jews inside of the temple it says that he was also persuading most of them to his side of thinking. Silas and Timothy come to town and hear what Paul is teaching the Jews and openly opposes Paul’s doctrine:
- And when they (Timothy/Silas)opposedthemselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles. ACTS 18:6
So as you can see this confrontation between Silas and Timothy was the turning point when Paul separates himself from the Jews.
Now something Paul said must have been so outrageous and sinister that even his own followers began to realize just how evil this man was?
Notice Paul says that even Timothy/Silas were guilty of blasphemy?
Now ask yourself:
- If all of the Jews and even Paul’s own henchmen are disagreeing with his false teachings, what sort of blasphemy could they be guilty of?
You and I know that the only doctrine that one could call blasphemy is speaking against the Most High YHWH and making claims that we are now married to another as Paul taught.
So I guess according to Paul, if you do not believe his word and accept the original gospel of Jesus then you are a blasphemer? Ridiculous!
There were many rumors that Paul was teaching against circumcision and against the Laws of Moses.
Silas is finally able to hear Paul’s satanic gospels first hand and openly rebukes Paul for teaching a false doctrine inside of the synagogues.
Paul is outraged that two of his own converts have opposed him in front of the other Jews.
James wouldn’t accept Paul, the other “true” Disciples wouldn’t accept Paul and now two of his own fellow followers have also rebuked him and his false gospels.
Paul get’s angry and says from “Henceforth” which means:
“FROM THIS POINT ON!”
So from that particular point of time and on, Paul decides to denounce Judaism and the true message of Jesus and invents his own doctrines and teaches the world a false gospel that is backed with torture, greed and rape.
Did Y’hshua Warn Us That “Apostle” Paul Was His Enemy?
Paul is free from the Laws of Moses to become the foremost authority of the satanic pagan inspired gospel of the Gentiles which is known today as: Romanized Christianity. Paul is the enemy and adversary of God. Never let the sons of Satan lead you astray again.Shalom/Salaam/Selah…