THE APOSTLE PAUL’S LIES EXPOSED! ( Part 2 )
Article from :
The IMPOSTER/APOSTLE Satan’s ANTI-CHRIST! Paul! part 2
“THE FALSE PROPHET COMETH SOON!” Jesus of Nazareth…
IF any of you missed part one of this three part series, click on the link below before reading part 2.
Now In this chapter we will learn more about the deception of Paul. We are about to learn just how far Paul was willing to go to destroy the original message of Jesus and the ministries of His original Disciples.
Before we begin, I must let you know that it is my assertion that there were two men responsible for today’s false version of Christianity. It was Paul and it was the TRUE betrayer of Jesus, Simon Peter, we will learn more about Peter’s heinous true character later.
However, for the sake of the discussion we must speak just a little about Peter’s involvement and false rumors that he spread to the people first, that way we can see why and how the rest was so easy to take place.
So let’s begin:
In the final days of Jesus’ ministry Jesus warns His Disciples of the events that are about to befall the Jews soon after His death.
We all know about Jesus’ warning of wars, rumors of wars,earthquakes, pestilence and so on.
But what most of my Christians brother and sisters are unaware of is that the Sons of Satan, i.e. The Roman Church and the Christian theologians who learned the lies from them tried to hide from us the fact that Jesus’ greatest warning was that Jerusalem would be destroyed and the Hebrews would be wrongfully accused and persecuted by the rest of the known world for ages to come.
Jesus gives the Disciples the real reason for the upcoming calamity:
The GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD?:
- For many shall come inmy name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. MATTHEW 24:5
Now I’ve said it before in earlier chapters that I believe the;
“In my name”
part of the verse is added to change Jesus’ initial meaning of the statement.
Remember earlier in Chapter 16 Peter made the false assumption that Jesus was the Messiah and because of this allegation by Simon Peter, crowds began to gather on the banks to see the new rock star who came to town named Jesus.
Now when Jesus sees the crowds gathering, he became confused by what he was hearing! We could assume that all of sudden someone in the crowd shouted out to Jesus or asked the question about is he the Messiah here to save them from their Greek and Roman Oppressors.
When Jesus heard this heresy, Jesus decided to get to the bottom of this scandal! Jesus decided to question his own disciples to see if they are at the bottom of these satanic lies.
Jesus asked his disciples WHO do the people think he is?
( MAJOR QUESTION #01🙂
- “If Jesus is actually teaching the people in his sermons that He/Jesus is the prophesied Messiah, WHY WOULD Jesus ask His Disciples, a dumb question such as who do the people thinks he is? Wouldn’t Jesus already know that question? YES HE WOULD!
So, this is a question most Christians never want to think about because of the two thousand years the Catholic church has been in total control!
So Now that Jesus hears these ridiculous answers. He turns to see who is responsible for such propaganda and lies. He then asked the those closest to him, if any of them are responsible for these horrid rumors within the people.
- But whom say ye (MY DISCIPLES) that I am? And PETER answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ. MARK 8:28
( MAJOR QUESTION #02🙂
- “If Jesus is actually teaching HIS OWN DISCIPLES in his sermons that He/Jesus is the prophesied Messiah, WHY WOULDJesus ask any of these men/disciples, a dumb question such as who do the SAYor THINK thinks he is?
Wouldn’t Jesus already know that question? Again, YES HE WOULD!
So this should be such an EASY question for the Disciples, yet not one of them says anything out of the ordinary. EXCEPT ONE! Simon Peter!
And PETER answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ. And HE CHARGED THEM that they should tell “NO MAN” OF HIM. MARK 8:28-30
A-HA! The true spreader of these lies has been identified!
Only Simon Peter says that Jesus was the Messiah.
Did you get that folks?
Based on the context of this chapter, it is clear to see that
Jesus never told anyone that He was the Messiah! So what do you think Jesus’ response was after hearing what Simon just said? Yep, total outrage and rebuke folks!
Jesus quickly rebuked Peter for spreading such lies and heresy to the people! Let’s see Jesus’ correction of Peter below:
- … andHE CHARGED THEM thatthey/DISCIPLES should tell “NO MAN” OF HIM.MARK 8:28-30
- ThenCHARGED (HE) His DISCIPLES that they should tell NO MAN that HE was JESUS theMESSIAH.” MATTHEW 16:20
OH MY GOSH FOLKS! Jesus words are the mostdamaging words to ever be heard from the bible!
Ignorant theologians do not want you to see past their deception and understand why Jesus is commanding his Disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Messiah.
- IT’S BECAUSE JESUS WAS NOT the MESSIAH folks by his OWNADMISSION!
So tell me, IS JESUS a LIAR?
Why would Jesus give such a command folks.. why won’t anyone ever stop and allow that question to marinate in their spirit?
- Jesus gave a COMMANDMENT not tospread this lie.
Notice, you will never find a verse where Jesus said,
- “Hey guys, wait until after I am crucified first, before telling people I was the messiah.”
Nope! He said I am giving each of you a directcommandment NEVER to tell any man that I wasJESUS the MESSIAH.
Did you get that?
- Never tell anyone that I was the Messiah. –Jesus of Nazareth
That includes writing a New Testament gospel which now disobeys Jesus’ commandment as well folks. Now you know.
So now that the base has been set, we can now focus on the other son of Satan Paul and see Jesus’ prophecy of this false prophet opportunists’ deception.
Let’s go back to Matthew 24…
- For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. MATTHEW 24:5
From the earlier corrections of Jesus I believe the original verse stated:
(Edited verse theory)
- Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come saying, I JESUS WAS THE Christ;and shall deceive many. MATTHEW 24:4, 5
This warning was not initially for the rest of us. This original warning is specifically to Jesus’ Disciples and his Hebrew/Jewish followers at that particular time.
Jesus has already told the Disciples that He was not the Messiah in chapter 16.
Now Jesus is warning the Disciples that after his death others will come upon the scene and start making the claim that He was the messiah.
Jesus warns the Disciples that this false prophet will deceive many people!
- Then ifany “MAN” shall say unto you,(the Disciples) Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall show GREAT SIGNS and WONDERS insomuch that, if it “WERE” possible, they shall deceive the very “ELECT.”
Behold, I have told you before. MATTHEW 24:23-25
I really don’t think you are grasping what Jesus is saying in these verses.
The false prophet that Jesus is talking about is not a far off 2000- year plus futuristic prophet.
Jesus is telling the Disciples that they will get a chance tomeet this man personally! Yes during their lifetime FOLKS! Not 2000 years later in a futuristic society!
Lastly, Jesus tells the Disciples that this false prophet that they will encounter will have just as much power as they the Disciples have!
The FALSE PROPHET CAN DO MIRACLES TOO!!
He will be possibly be able to heal the sick, possibly raise the dead, and possibly feed many people with a few fish and loaves of bread and other miraculous things.
Jesus warns the Disciples that the false prophet may perform miracles that are even better than theirs!
The miracles will be so spectacular from this man that Jesus says that:
The false prophet will almost get away with deceiving the whole Jewish Elect or chosen people!
I love this next part!
To make sure that He has his Disciples FULL attention,
Jesus with a forceful voice screams at the Disciples and says a KEY PHRASE that Every Christian believer should hear:
- “Don’t forget this prophecy! BEHOLD!I havetold you before!” MATTHEW 24:25
Jesus Folks DID you get that, Jesus says, I told you this before? So to those who haven’t heard Jesus tell them the Disciples that He is not the Messiah and to never tell anyone that He was the Messiah. Let’s go back to the two verses so that you can see why Jesus said He already told them before:
WHOOP THERE IT IS! Folks, there is not a man alive that can twist Jesus’ words now! Not only in chapter 24 is he warning the Disciples that a FALSE prophet will come and institute a false man-god worship, but this man will claim that Jesus is this MAN-god! Yikes!
Folks it’s been over 2000 years now. Tell me, with what we have read in the book of Revelation and what we all have seen in the Omen and Exorcist movies, which explanation is more credible. That some new guy is going to show up on the scene and make us believe he is Jesus returned?
A new Testament will be written and have us serving a MAN-god and have us worshiping Him instead of the Father of Heaven that Jesus told us desires such praises?
Come on folks, you know the LATTER is what happened and we are too prideful to admit that we have been duped, by Paul, The Roman church and Satan… Let’s move on…
Lastly, after Jesus warns the Jews about this new false gospel of the false prophet and his Pagan nation. Jesus ends the prophecy with the following warning:
- Wherefore ifthey shall say unto you, Behold, He is in the desert; go not forth: behold, He is in the SECRETchambers; BELIEVE HIM NOT! MATTHEW 24:26
Jesus taught the Disciples the truth! Jesus tells James and the other Disciples that if another man such as Paul, or someone else from Greece or Rome etc. comes along and tells them that God is in Secret places or that Jesus spoke to him in a vision with a different message than He has taught the Disciples, they are NOT to believe this man!
The Disciples are prepared now!
Now enter the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy, Let’s meet the false prophet, the Apostle Paul…
PAUL’S CONVERSION LIE!
Paul wants us to believe that Jesus allegedly called Him to the ministry.
However, when you read and compare the words of Paul against the words of Jesus and the four gospels you will begin to see that Paul’s ministry is very contradictory to that of Jesus and His original Disciples.
So is this story about his conversion just a lie? I believe that it is because of two major contradictory stories written about the alleged visions of Paul.
First let’s look at the events surrounding the initial conversion on the Damascus road.
Now shortly after setting out to continue his evil work in Damascus, Paul is supposed to have “seen Jesus on the way” and accepted Christianity after becoming a legend in his persecution of them. There are many other holes in the story of Paul’s alleged “conversion.”
WHO HEARD THE VOICE?
- And the men which journeyed with him (Paul) stood speechless,HEARING a VOICE but “SEEING” no man. ACTS 9:7
Luke claims the men were actually able to hear Jesus voice but could not see Jesus. Paul says Luke’s story is totally wrong:
- And they that were with me “SAW” indeed the “LIGHT,” and were afraid; but theyHEARD NOT thevoice of him that spake to me. ACTS 22:9
Paul gives a sworn testimony that the men saw the lightindeed! Paul says the men never heard Jesus’ voice at all.
These two stories whether they were written by Luke & Paul or later edited by the Catholic Church definitely contradict each other!
So which is it?
Did these men see the light or hear the voice or vice versa?
I don’t believe either story at all.
I believe that this story is added so that you and I will believe the conversion story is true based on the supposed testimony of other witnesses in attendance.
Have you noticed that there are none of these men available to give a testimonial to these events?
Question: In Acts 9:3, Paul claims:
- He hadSEEN a LIGHT FROM HEAVEN?
- He claim that JesusSPOKE to Him and gave Him aCOMMAND?
- Paul claimsOTHERS who SAW THE LIGHT couldCONFIRM THIS?
It seems as though the Old Testament writers were prepared for Paul’s false visions and wrote a prophecy to warn future generations not to listen to false divination and dreams:
- Woe untofoolish prophets (PAUL)that follow their OWN spirit, and have SEEN NOTHING! They have seen vanity and “LYING” divination saying the LORD saith. EZEKIEL 13:3, 6,
- The LORD hathNOT SENT THEM: and they have made OTHERS to hope that they wouldCONFIRM the word. EZEKIEL 13:3, 6, 7
WOW, How is it that the same words Paul uses are already spoken against this liar?
As you see just like Jesus warned the Disciples about the false prophet, God also warned the Jews about men such as Paul who claim to see visions.
God says that, Paul “HEARS” nothing from Him or Jesus.
Paul attempted to use the other men to confirm his false words. What is the conclusion? Paul never heard the voice of Jesus on the Damascus Road!
Did Paul Preach with the Disciples after his conversion?
Before we start, let me first show you another ridiculous story Luke and Paul invent concerning an alleged Disciple of Jesus by the name of Ananias.
Now according to Luke’s words in Acts 9:10-17 and Paul’s words in Acts 22:12
Jesus is alleged to have sent this man to heal Paul’s blindness.
Now there is something wrong with this picture, they forgot to delete the following scripture from the bible about the character of Ananias that says:
- And oneAnanias, a devout man according to the LAW, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there.ACTS 22:12
Now think about something?
Both Luke and Paul claim that Ananias was a very devoutHebrew.
The word devout means:
Dedicated, devoted and committed.
So Ananias was committed to following the Laws of Moses. The very same Laws of Moses that Paul is attempting to destroy! Huh?
Ask yourself this question:
- · “If Ananias is so well respected by “ALL” the Jews for committing himself to obeying every inch of the Laws of Moses why would he be sent to a man that doesnot want to obey these laws?
As you can see that makes absolutely no sense at all! Let’s continue:
- …then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus. Andstraightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God. ACTS 9:19, 20
Luke says that after this Disciple Ananias allegedly healed Paul’s blindness, Paul straightway or immediately started preaching with Ananias and the other Disciples of Jesus’ original ministry that Jesus was the Messiah and the son of God. LIAR!!!!
- Now if Ananias was such a devout Jew would he preach that we are under “grace” and not the LAW as Paul did?
Of course not!
This is all a ridiculous lie that the Greco-Roman Churches never expected us to notice or think about.
The bible says all the Jews loved the Disciple Ananias. Again, it says “ALL!”
- Now if Ananias was preaching that Jesus was the Messiah and literal sonof God in the Jewish synagogues: Do you really think “ALL” of the Jews would really be singing Ananias’ praise?
Of course not!
The Jews would have attacked Ananias like they tried to kill the false prophet Paul.
As you can see no Jewish person seemed to have a problem with Ananias preaching the true message of Jesus.
The reason for this was that Jesus’ original message was about the love of YHWH, repentance and turning back to YHWH the only God of heaven.
This proves just how far the New Testament false writers were willing to go to deceive us all! Stop letting the money hungry prosperity preachers and churches think for you!
Give God just a little bit of effort in your studies good grief! Now you know the truth…
So after Paul’s alleged conversion did he immediately preach with Jesus’ disciples?
Well from we have uncovered above, apparently not. However there are more scriptures than those above that prove the Luke and Paul cannot get their stories correct.
Luke tells us in the book of Acts 9 that after Paul’s alleged conversion He immediately joined the original Disciples in Damascus in and out of Damascus and all of Judaea.
Let’s go to the FIRST stories in Acts about this conversion:
- And when he (Paul) had received meat, he was strengthened then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus. Andstraightwayhe preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God. ACTS 9:19, 20
So according to Luke’s story, Paul doesn’t waste anytime at all and starts preaching side by side with some of Jesus’ Disciples right in Damascus.
We are let to believe that Paul supposedly confounds the Jews in the synagogues and built up such a strong reputation through his bold preaching that confounds the Jews of Damascus.
Now in Acts Luke writes from the view of Paul on the same subject:
- Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them ofDamascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to theGentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. ACTS 26:19-21
Although Luke is supposedly the writer of Acts, we see that it is PAUL that is speaking to King Agrippa. Paul says that he preached to the people of Damascus and Jerusalem and throughout ALL the coasts of JUDAEA. Now remember all of those places that you’ve just heard about because. Because the TRUTH is about to expose the LIES!!
Paul now admits that he was really lying and he contradictsthe book of Acts altogether!
Yikes! Paul now changes his testimony and says that henever ever preached in those areas at all!Check out his new testimony below!
- But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen;immediatelyI conferred not with flesh and blood: Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which wereapostles/disciples before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. GALATIANS 1:15-17
LIAR, LIAR, SOUL’S ON FIRE!!!
Paul lets us know the follow truths and contradictions in Galatians 1:15-17:
- He didnot straightway preach with the Disciples in Damascus as said in Acts 9:19
- He never went toJerusalem or throughout all the coasts of Judaea preaching with any of the Disciples of Jesus’ original ministry like he told king Agrippa in Acts 26:20
- Instead he immediately chose not to associate himself with the Disciples and goes immediately to Arabia!Galatians 1:17.
So as you can see there is so much falsehood going on between the writers of Acts and Galatians!
- Thenafter three years I went up to Jerusalemto see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. ButOTHER of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s brother. GALATIANS 1:18, 19
According to Paul he continues testifying that the stories in the book of Acts are incorrect. Paul says that he did not immediately preach in Jerusalem.
Paul says that he instead went immediately to Arabia and it took him over three years before he decided to go up to Jerusalem.
- Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God,I LIE NOT. GALATIANS 1:18
Paul swears to the Galatians with a solemn oath in front of the eyes of God that this version is the total truth. I guess it took three years to get his lie in order huh?
- Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria andCilicia; and was UNKNOWN BY FACE unto the churches of JUDAEA which were in Christ: But they had heard only, that he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.GALATIANS 1:21-23
WOW! So now we see that SOMEONE IS LIEING!
Now Paul himself says that He was lying is his version in Acts! He tells us:
Come on folks!
- (NOTE): If Paul is admitting that the churches of Jerusalem and Judaea had neverseen his face then why would we believe the words in the book of Acts where Paul is claiming that the not only seen his face but supposedly heard him preach powerful messages of Jesus as the messiah and the son of God?
Now there is so much more that I could show you on this chapter but we have to stop here for a lack of space.
Now let’s recap the top ( SEVEN) things we have learned about Paul’s lies:
1.) “Immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood.”
Meaning: Paul was never blind or received His site from Ananias.
2.) “Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which wereapostles before me.”
Meaning: He never heard the true message that the real Jesus spent three long years teaching the true Disciples.
3.) “I went into Arabia, and returned again untoDamascus.”
Meaning: Paul didn’t immediately join forces with Jesus’ real Disciples and straightway start teaching the masses that Jesus was the Messiah or the son of God.
4.) “Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to seePeter, and abode with him fifteen days.”
Meaning: Paul visited only the weakest of the Disciples to get a feel of the opposition.
5.) “But OTHER of the APOSTLES saw I none, saveJames the Lord’s brother.”
Meaning: Paul had to know who the strongest link was,know your enemy!
6.) “The things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I LIE NOT.”
We all have read where he actually did lie!
7.) “Was UNKNOWN by face unto the churches ofJUDAEA. “But they had HEARD only.””
The only real truth we can believe.
Now Paul’s give a solemn oath to GOD:
“Now concerning the things which I write to you, indeed, before God I do not lie,” which makes his letter a SWORN TESTIMONY! To the story in Acts, this contradiction is major!
If Paul says:
I never did any of the things that Luke claims, which version of these stories are we supposed to believe?
Can we even remotely claim God had a hand in adding either of these two writings into the bible? No!
This lets us know that SATAN’S hand is involved in the writing of the New Testament Gospels.
Paul himself proudly proclaims that he has no need of learning from any human being, not even from Jesus’ trueDisciples.
Paul’s knowledge is completely independent andcontradictory to that of the original Disciples.
Paul doesn’t want their knowledge and feels that all he needs is his visions:
- ButI certify you, brethren that the gospelwhich was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. GALATIANS 1:11, 12
If Paul is telling the truth,
- WHY is his gospel message that He allegedly received from JESUS different from the gospel message that Jesus taught to the original Disciples?
The answer is simple, Jesus and YHWH never spoke to Paul!
Paul is speaking after his own heart and from his father Satan.
Paul was unwilling to receive anything from the true Disciples.
In not wanting to learn the true Gospel of Jesus, Paul wasnever able to use the words of Jesus as proof to substantiate his false doctrine.
How could He?
He simply didn’t know anything Jesus ever said folks! That is why you can never find Paul giving us any “pearls of wisdom” from the mouth of Jesus!
It is next to impossible to find Paul quoting scriptures that coincide with words that Jesus spoke to the multitudes of believers that followed Him.
When pressed for knowledge concerning the Kingdom of God Paul always refers to his own personal philosophy based upon alleged “visions” he claims to be receiving from the so-called Holy Ghost. Yeah right!
When Paul’s gospels would contradict those of Jesus’ Disciples on subjects such as the Law, marriage, or sinfulness, Paul could not claim to have first hand knowledge of the teachings of Jesus.
Since everyone knew that Paul never met Jesus, he found it necessary to always resort to extensive philosophicalrhetoric to sidestep their questions. Sort of like our modern day pastors do every time someone with an open-mind decides to ask them a tough biblical question…
Paul then would claim that Jesus and the Holy Ghost were “inspiring” his philosophy. Yes, all ridiculous crap if you ask me!
Through His warped gospels Paul can claim to love God and also continue to do his own will as well. This is the very teaching of all of Christianity to this very day.
We go to church, speak in these satanic babble tongues, we sing songs on Sundays and then go and smoke, drink and live ungodly worldly lifestyles on Mondays.
What does God have to say about a Man who attempts to turn evil things into good in the sight of the Lord?
- Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. Thou lovest EVIL more than GOOD and “LYING” rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue. PSALMS 52:2-4
YES Paul admits that he loves Evil more than Good. Paul uses devouring words or fancy speeches with a deceitfultongue trying to persuade the Jews to turn away from their only God and follow another gospel.
This man is a liar!
- YE have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, every one that doeth (EVIL) IS GOOD in theSIGHT of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, where is the God of judgment? MALACHI 2:17
God is not pleased with false prophets like Paul who tell us that evil things are now very good in God’s sight.
After all has been said in this chapter, there is no one that can say that we were twisting these verses just to prove a point.
We are not taught by our ministers to read the bible as it is literally written. We are taught to read one verse here and one verse there so that it will line up with your minister’s sermon.
Sadly, when you usually read the entire chapter instead of just the one verse your ministers give us, we notice that it really doesn’t line up with his sermons.
Satan and the Greco-Roman Churches want to keep us ignorant to Jesus’ true gospel. If they can keep us entertained, then we will continue to be ignorant andseparated from God.
Paul did what he wanted when He wanted to do it. God’s wrath doesn’t matter to Him because He is ABOVE THE LAW!
Paul claims that he has been singled out from among all of mankind to receive visions denied to all the other Disciples and to have been allowed through this inspiration to gain new converts “by all means.”
He also would claim “All things are lawful unto me.”
So as you can see according to Paul what ever He decided to do it was okay and lawful for HIM to do!
This means if Paul decides to lie, steal, cheat, fornicate, or whatever EVIL his mind can conceive it is according to Paul “LAWFUL” under His so-called “Laws of Christ.”
In the last few chapters we have learned so much about the true character of Paul.
For some of you this knowledge may be too much to handle all at one time.
Believe me I do understand what you are going through. I know that after 10, 20 or 50 years of being in your churches you now find out that most of it was all a lie.
So to you that need a break, go ahead and take some time and meditate and pray. God will comfort your hearts. When you are able to continue just pick up this book along with the bible and resume your studies.
I pray that this chapter has also helped you see the light through the satanic light written in the edited New Testament books. God bless you in your continual spiritual journey. Shalom/Salaam/Selah…