DISCIPLE “JAMES vs. APOSTLE PAUL only on PAY PER VIEW!!
We have heard of great matches in history. Great matches such as the Spanish Conquistadors verses the Mexican Mayans or theU.S. team vs. Russia in the 1980 Olympics. We’ve had great battles such as the North vs. the South in the American Civil war in the 1860s. We’ve even had great boxing battles such as the great Muhammad Ali vs. the great Joe Frazier.
It is said to the “victor” goes the “spoils.” This means that history books are usually written with biased in favor of the one who wins the final battle. Could you imagine how differently the history books would have portrayed Adolph Hitler if he would have been successful in conquering the world? The butcher of millions would have been known as the great fearless leader with a vision…
Unbeknownst to most of the world, there was once a great battle fought in history that changed the face of religion to this very day. This battle was fought right in Christian’s bibles between two factions of Christians led by two different leaders; James the Just, and the Apostle Paul of Tarsus. I can remember the boxing promoter Don King having great titles for his boxing matches like:
“The Thriller in Manila!”
“The Brawl for it all!”
Now who could forget the unbelievable match between Muhammad Ali vs. George Forman known as:
“The Rumble in the Jungle!”
So stay with me as we go back in history and relive one of the greatest battles in world history. We will entitle this battle:
“The Battle Bowl for your Souls!”
In the “White” corner from Nazareth by way of Jerusalem, representing the battle camp of: Team Jesus of Nazareth, we have the Captain of the True Disciples:
“Jabbing” James the Just.
In the “Red” corner, from Tarsus by way of Rome, representing the combined battle camps of Team Satan &Rome, We have the Captain of the Gentile Greco-Roman Pagan Church, the Law destroyer extraordinaire:
“Powerful” Paul the Perpetrator.
Most Christians, ministers included, are unaware of just how much enmity there was between James’ and Paul’s ministries. The book of James is rarely read in their churches because most Christians do not see its significance to their belief systems.
However, I have a revealing shocker for you! The book of James has only one real purpose and that is:
“To correct the false ministry of Paul of Tarsus!”
I know that sounds extremely ludicrous to you but that’s because most of us have no idea what James is saying. James traveled three long years with Jesus learning the truth about the kingdom of God step by step.
So it is also amazing to me that there are only five tiny chapters of James allowed into the bible and yet Paul never heard Jesus’ ministry and his writing takes up more than 70% of the New Testament? Does that make any sense to you?
James was an indigenous true Jew, and Paul was an alleged Jew indigenous to his slave masters the Greco-Romans.
So you have to decide on your own if there is something fishy going on. We have to see which of these two men are correct in their versions of Jesus’ true message.
In order for us to fairly compare the scriptures of the two men, we must have verified written verses that either confirms or contradicts the writer’s gospels. So we will use the Old Testament prophets, Jesus, the four gospels of the New Testament, the other Disciple authors and lastly, the Almighty as the final judge.
ROUND 1 : BOASTING IS OKAY?:
- I have therefore whereof I may GLORY/BOAST through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.ROMANS 15:17
- But Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast. HEBREWS 3:6 NIV
- For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory/boast on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart. 2ND CORINTHIANS 5:12
- I say again, let no man think me a FOOL; if otherwise, yetas a FOOL receive me, that I may BOAST MYSELF a little. That which I speak, I speak it NOT after the Lord, but as it were FOOLISHLY, in thisconfidence of BOASTING. Seeing that many GLORY after the flesh, I will GLORY/BOAST ALSO. 2ndCORINTHIANS11:16-18
Paul is very full of himself and he doesn’t mind bragging about himself and his ministry to anyone who will listen to it.
Paul is so envious of James and the true Disciples’ ministry that he feels as if he has to attack their ministry and boastfully uplift his own ministry. Paul’s agenda is, self-promotion andambition.
So what does James have to say about Paul’s “boasting?” Let’s see:
- But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not BOAST about it or deny the truth. JAMES 3:14
James rebukes Paul’s envious boasting and says that if you are carrying bitterness, envy, and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not BOAST about it or deny the truth; it is all wrong. James tells Paul not to boast or deny the truth about his jealous ulterior motives. Was Paul jealous of the Disciples? You bet he was! Paul was also very jealous of the miracles the true Disciples performed and strongly demanded praise and adoration from his followers.
- …for I should have been commended of you; for in nothing am I behind the very CHIEFEST APOSTLES, though I be nothing. 2nd CORINTHIANS 12:11
- Truly the SIGNS of an APOSTLE were wrought among you in all patience, in SIGNS, and WONDERS, and mighty deeds.2nd CORINTHIANS 12:12
So we see that once again Paul has to show us just how wise and powerful he is in comparison to the true Disciples’ wisdom and power.
James still attempts to offer correction to Paul and says:
- Such WISDOM does NOT come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the DEVIL. JAMES 3:15
James says that this self professed wisdom and boasting of Paul’s does not come down from heaven. It is a man-made and unspiritual and Paul received this warped version of the gospel from his true father the Devil. James warns all of us about men like Paul:
- For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find DISORDER and EVERY EVIL PRACTICE.JAMES 3:16
James, in a peaceful almost Buddhist-like state, warns us about what happens when we let envy and self ambition cloud our judgment. Disorder, chaos, jealousy and every other evil practice will manifest in our lives. Next James shows us the difference between God’s wisdom than that of Paul’s wisdom and says:
- But the WISDOM that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.” JAMES 3:17
Wow! Teach us the truth James! True Godly wisdom comes not from the earth like the kind Paul has. Real wisdom is pure, peace loving, submissive, full of mercy and sincere. Now that sounds like the words of a truefollower of Jesus! Lastly James says the following:
- And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. JAMES 3:18
Amazing! James says that we “reap” what we “sow.” If we plant the seeds of love and peace then that is what we will always receive. Somebody hold my typewriter; I’ll shout now! OMG!! Remember now that we said that there has to be other bible entities that either confirms or contradict either writer’s viewpoint. So what does GODhave to say about Paul’s Boasting?
- Thus saith the LORD, Let not the WISE man GLORY in his wisdom neither let the mighty man GLORY in hismight, let not the rich man GLORY in his riches. JEREMIAH 9:23
Well now, we have the truth! God agrees with James’ doctrine and lets us know that Paul’s boasting is wrong. No one is allowed to boast about their own might, power, wisdom or riches or other gifts either.
- Truly the SIGNS of an APOSTLE were wrought among you in all patience, in SIGNS, and WONDERS, and mighty deeds. 2nd CORINTHIANS 12:12
Solomon disagrees with Paul’s boasting about his gifts and says:
- Whosoever BOASTETH himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain. PROVERBS 25:14
So we have two very important people in the bible that also agree with the words of James teaching doctrine over Paul’s words. Paul Boasted of his power to do SIGNS ANDWONDERS! All of the writers say Paul is wrong.
James tells us that where you find People like Paul that are jealous and ambitious there you will find DISORDER and every EVIL practice such as witchcraft, speaking in tongues, laying satanic handkerchiefs on people etc. We all know that Paul’s Ministry was in constant disorder. This is why Paul was forced to write his New Testament letters and address all of the discrepancies in his ministry. Because of the problems that his converts were having after hearing the true ministry of Jesus from His Original Disciples, Paul had to do something in order to regain control. Let’s get back to James and Paul’s contradiction gospels.
- As a FOOL receive me, that I may “BOAST MYSELF” a little. Many GLORY after the flesh, I WILL GLORYALSO.”2ND CORINTHIANS 11:16-18
- But now YE rejoice in your BOASTINGS: all such rejoicing is EVIL. JAMES 4:16
As we can see James once again disagrees with Paul’s doctrine.
Round 1 Goes To James
ROUND 2 : SIN IS OKAY?:
When it comes to sin and sinful nature, Paul and James have two entirely different philosophies on the subject. When it came to accepting responsibility for our own sins Paul doesn’t want to accept responsibility for his own sins:
- If then “I DO” that which I would not, I consent unto the law that (IT IS) GOOD. Now then it is no more“ I ” that do it,but SIN that DWELLETH IN “ME”. For “I KNOW” that in“ME”. (That is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but HOW to perform that which is(GOOD) I FIND (NOT). For the GOOD that I would, I DO (NOT): but the EVIL which I would not, THAT I DO.ROMANS 7:15-19
So Paul admits that he knows morally that he is not doing that which is good in the sight of God. Now this is also the Luciferian doctrine Long before Aleister Crowley the Satanist said: “Do as thou wilst!” Paul said it first, which is the main teaching of the Church of Satan to this very day.
Paul says that he cannot figure out how to overcome his sinful desires. So what does James say about people who already know the difference between right and wrong?
- Therefore to (HIM) that knoweth to do (GOOD), and doeth it (NOT), to (HIM) IT IS SIN. JAMES 4:17
James contradicts Paul and says that if he knows that he is committing a sinful act, and continues to do it, then he is a sinner. This means that this man was not a man of God or sent by Jesus. Paul knew that he was doing evil and admits that he does not know how to do stop doing it. Next, to ease his own conscious, Paul decides to stop blaming himself for his sins and satanically places the blame of Moses! Paul decides to condemn the law for exposing his shortcomings:
- Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a“LAW”, that, when I would do good, (evil) is present with me. ROMANS 7:20, 21
“If I do something wrong then don’t blame me, blame the “LAW! Every time I do what pleases me, you tell me about these stupid laws just to prove to me that what I am doing is wrong!”
PAUL then says:
- For I delight in the law of God after the inward man; But I see “ANOTHER LAW” in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity of the law of sin which is in my members O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? ROMANS 7:22-24
Paul gives a hypocritical speech claiming that he loves God inside but his satanic fleshly sexual desires are stronger than his love for God. Notice Paul says that the other law is in his members i.e., the PENIS between his legs! You think this is an outrageous stretch on my part? No, remember again people, These were PRIVATE letters that were never meant to be seen by the general public! They were only to be seen by those in Paul’s immediate cult circle! Paul then asks:
“Who can I use as a scapegoat to free me from the law?” Guess who Paul chose?
- I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the “MIND” I myself serve the law of God; but with the“FLESH” the law of sin. ROMANS 7:22, 23
As you can see Paul then uses Jesus as a scapegoat for his sins. Through his warping of Jesus’ gospel can have his cake and eat it too. By teaching us that Jesus’ has taken away all of our past, present and “future” sins, Paul can claim to love God and also continue to have pagan sexual orgies whenever he wants. This is the very teaching of all of Christianity to this very day. They go to church, speak in these satanic babble tongues, they sing songs and then go and smoke, drink, fornicate and live ungodly worldly lifestyles.
Does anyone else agree with James’ rebuking of Paul’s acceptance of evil? Yes!
DAVID & MALACHI says:
- Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. Thou lovest EVIL more than(GOOD) and“LYING” rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.PSALMS 52:2-4
- YE have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, every one that doeth (EVIL) IS GOOD in the SIGHT of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, where is the God of judgment? MALACHI 2:17
The words of God’s Prophets above say it all! They agree with James that Paul loves doing evil much more than doing what is righteous. You and I have read Paul’s testimony that this is true.
Paul does what he wants when he wants to do it. God’s wrath doesn’t matter to him because he is ABOVE THE LAW! Consider these verses of Paul:
- All things are lawful unto me … all things are lawful for me but I will not be brought under the powerof“ANY!” 1STCORINTHIANS 6:12
- Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.ROMANS14: 5
Paul twists the truth and says:
“If you think it is sin then it is sin, but if you think it is good then, “IT IS GOOD!” As long as you believe a thing to be truth, it is truth! So says Paul. Which is the same teachings of Aleister Crowley the diabolicalSatanist/Luciferian!
Paul and Aleister Crowley are on ONE ACCORD! So all things are lawful and Good as long as Paul is the one doing huh?
Still believe this man is not the Devil WRAPPED IN FLESH? HMMM? Paul then says:
- For whether we “LIVE” we live unto the Lord; and whether we “DIE,” we die unto the Lord: whether we“LIVE” therefore, or “DIE,” we are the Lord’s.ROMANS14: 8
“Forget about the Law because it doesn’t matter what you do! You are going to Heaven whether you follow Him or not because God loves you too much to kill you right?”
Lastly Paul finishes his lies with a ridiculous statement:
- Happy is he that condemns not himself in that thing which he allows. ROMANS14: 22
Satanist Aleister Crowley agrees with Paul below:
If you don’t think about your sins then you won’t feel bad about them. Again this man’s thinking is warped. Neither he nor anyone that follows his new philosophy can do any wrong!
“Hurry, Hurry folks! Step right up and get your “Get out of Hell free” gospel that allows you to sin and still go to Heaven all expenses paid!” Yeah right! Again compare all of the above EVIL thoughts of Paul’s to the same teaching of Aleister Crowley below:
As you can see, both men have a knack for twisting the TRUTH into a Satanic lie for their own purposes!
YHWH says that James is correct. Paul claimed that we are redeemed in the sight of the Lord. These are LIES and God says that Paul is EVIL and not from HIM! All praises to YHWH! Let’s move on…
Now maybe Paul’s gospels are the true gospels and MAYBE James and the other Disciples are wrong. Maybe it is true that we are all free from obeying the “Laws of Moses” and under a newer faith only doctrine called “grace.” In the next round we will study this subject closer to see which of the different Gospels actually COINCIDE with the WORDS of Jesus, The gospels of Paul or the gospels of James and the Disciples?
Round 2 Goes To James
ROUND 3 : Are we under FAITH or WORKS?:
Earlier I told you that the book of James was written for the sole purpose of correcting Paul’s false gospel messages. Paul’s doctrinal messages were totally out of control. Paul claimed that Jesus called him to the ministry, but have you noticed that there are few if any scriptures where Paul actually offers quotes from Jesus? Well the message of James always seems to line up with Jesus, the prophets and YHWH God. So now we move on to the greatest subject of debates and that is, are we still under the “works” of the law or are we under “faith” only in Jesus Christ? Most Christians have heard the phrase: “Faith without works is dead.” However, most of us have no clue as to what that phrase really means in context and neither does your preacher. So are we under faith only, without the works of the law or not? Let’s see what each writer has to say on the subject. Since each writer is supposedly representing the gospel of Jesus, we will let Jesus and also God be the deciding factors as to which man’s gospel is truly correct…
Now Concerning FAITH and WORKS:
James actually confronted Paul face to face on this subject matter. The debate became very heated and volatile. Both men decide to debate the subject using Abraham, the father of the Jewish nation as the prime example.
- What then shall we say that “ABRAHAM”, our forefather, discovered in this matter? “IF” in fact, Abraham was JUSTIFIED by WORKS, he had something to boast about–but not before God. What does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness. Now when a manWORKS, his wages are “NOT” credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. ROMANS 4:1-4
Paul tries to reason with James and says that “if” Abraham would have gained justification by obeying the works of the law then he would have a good reason to boast. My question is: Why would Abraham consider boasting at all about performing the works that God already required him to do? Paul is right a man’s works are an obligation to God and we must do them forever. But we are supposed to obey God’s word not because we are expecting “gifts” as Paul expects. We obey his laws because we love Him and He is our God! Paul’s next phrase is even more ridiculous:
- However, to the man who does NOT WORK but believeth on Him who “JUSTIFIES” the “WICKED,” his“FAITH” is credited as righteousness. ROMANS 4:5
First Paul says that anyone who obeys God’s law is obligated to do them. Following the Mosaic Law is unacceptable to Paul. So Paul decides to disobey God and make up his own rules. Paul’s new rule states: A man doesn’t have to obey YHWH’S laws anymore and can continue to sin.
If you do not want to obey God then just have “faith” alone and confess Jesus as your savior. If you do this Jesus will overlook and justify your sins and give you righteous credit for at least attempting to do right. Huh? That is the most stupid thing that I have ever heard anyone say. Do you believe Jesus will justify the wicked just because they have faith in Jesus? Of course not that is asinine! James seems to agree with my assessment of Paul. After hearing such satanic nonsense James gets heated and says the following directly to Paul:
Now Concerning FAITH and WORKS: JAMES SAYS:
- “YOU FOOLISH MAN”, do you want evidence that “FAITH” WITHOUT deeds is “USELESS” Was not our ancestor“ABRAHAM” considered righteous for what “HE DID” when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his“ACTIONS” were working together, and his faith was made complete by WHAT HE DID! JAMES 2:20-22
Remember Paul said Abraham was justified by only having faith alone. However, James disagrees with Paul and says Abraham was considered righteous because of the physical works that he performed. James corrects Paul and says that Abraham’s faith and his works/actions were made complete because of the works that he performed! Listen to what James says next:
- And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it WAS credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is JUSTIFIED by what HE DOES and NOT by FAITH ALONE. JAMES 2:23-24
Paul says that having faith alone in Jesus gives you justification for your sins. James says Paul is totally wrong in his thought process! James lets us know that just having faith alone in Jesus does not justify us as Paul and the Roman Catholic churches have forced Christians to believe!
I’m sorry my Christian Brothers and Sisters according to James the true student of Jesus, the Laws of Moses still exist and we still have to obey them Amen…
Now I want you to notice the insult that James directs towards Paul:
- “YOU FOOLISH MAN…” JAMES 2:20
Wow! Paul’s false doctrine sounds so ridiculous to James that he becomes irate listening to it. James goes on to even call Paul a “FOOLISH” man.What a wonderful drama discussed ever! The tension in the air is very high. After Paul hears that James called him a foolish man, Paul seems to lose it and starts babbling and boasting once again about his version of the gospels:
- I say again, let no man think me a FOOL; if otherwise, yet as a FOOL receive me, that I may BOAST MYSELF a little. 2nd CORINTHIANS 11:16
As you can see Paul knows the insult of James was directed only to him. Paul then starts another self-promotion campaign. Now I don’t know if Paul suddenly went insane or just had too much to drink but listen to his words that follows the insult of James:
- That which I speak, I speak it NOT after the Lord, but as it were FOOLISHLY, in this confidence of BOASTING. Seeing that many GLORY after the flesh, I will GLORY/BOAST ALSO. 2nd CORINTHIANS 11:17,18
Can you believe what you have just heard? Wow! First in verse 16 Paul asked the people to accept him as a “FOOL” so that he can brag on himself.
Then Paul testifies in the very next verses that his words are; wait for it, wait for it, okay, “NOT FROM THE LORD!”
After the Disciples started teaching the truth, the people were upset that Paul’s words were so different from the true Disciples. Seeing as though his followers are singing the praises of James and the other Disciples, Paul decides to put his alleged holiness aside and give the Corinthians a piece of his mind! Paul is angry as to why they are so willing to once again be subjected to the Laws of Moses.
Notice in the scriptures above Paul lets us know that God has not told him anything. Paul admits that he is merely boasting about himself. Why is it that Paul wants to boast? He lets us know that since so many other people are allowed to boast in the “flesh”, he will also boast too.
That is very stupid don’t you agree! Remember, Paul is not admitting all of this truth to the Corinthian congregations. Paul is admitting this only to the leaders of his satanic ministries in private letters. Jealous once again, Paul started sarcastically boasting about his own ministry gifts to the Corinthians in comparison to the works of the true Disciples:
- Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours/works more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths often. 2nd CORINTHIANS 11:22,23
So as you can see Paul was comparing himself to the true Disciples of Jesus only. Paul in a jealous rage rebukes the Corinthians for accepting the true Disciples ministries over his. Like a jealous child, Paul says:
“What ever the Disciples can do, I can do better!”
Notice how Paul says that he is just as much a Hebrew, Israelite and minister of Jesus as they are that he has done more works than the true Disciples. He says that he should have been accepted more than the true Disciples because he has allegedly suffered more and been in prison more. Huh? Paul says:
“I, I, I and me, me, me!”
Doesn’t this man sound like a jealous spoiled child? As you can see, Paul’s ministry is all about him! He wants all of the glory and honor and he does not want to share it with anyone; Not God, not the angels, and definitely not with James and the true Disciples! As we continue, James continues to teach the truth against Paul’s new faith doctrine:
James lets Paul know that he cannot continue to use his new faith doctrine to avoid keeping the Law.
James clearly says that Paul must do all of the “works” of the Mosaic Law. James tries to make it as clear as possible to Paul and Paul’s followers just how flawed his doctrine really is and says:
- What good is it my brothers if a man claims to have “FAITH” but has “NO DEEDS?” Can such faith SAVE him?JAMES 2:14
Are you starting to get the idea of just how flawed Paul’s ministry really is?
Stop for a moment and read the above verse again. James asks a very thought provoking question. See if you can answer why Jesus’ own student is denouncing the faith and grace doctrine of Paul’s.
Think about it then continue on with your reading of this article…
As we continue, James continues destroying Paul’s faith only false doctrine:
- In the same way, FAITH by itself, if it is NOT accompanied by ACTION/WORKS, is DEAD. JAMES 2:17
Like I’ve said earlier this is one of only a few phrases that Christian ministers use from James.
Now you can see why they have no clue as to the true context in which James was saying these words. So as you can see. James let’s Paul know why we are not under “grace” and also why we are not freed from the Mosaic Law by Jesus’ blood. Amazing isn’t it?
In the next two verses James seems to address the massive crowd in attendance and compares his doctrine to that of Paul’s and says:
- But someone (Paul) will say, “You have faith; I have works.” Show me your faith (Paul) without works,and I (James) will show you my faith by what I DO. JAMES 2:18
I don’t think James words can be any clearer do you? Even though I added the two names in parenthesis, you and I already knew who James was speaking about. James addresses Paul’s false doctrine up close and uses himself in his teaching illustration. James says to Paul:
- “You (Paul) claim to have faith without obeying YHWH’S Laws? So what, that faith is meaningless! Show me your useless faith and I will let my light shine and glorify God by the “works” that I do!”
Can James make the true doctrine of Jesus any clearer for us? James is continuing to teach us the words of his mentor, brother and friend Jesus. James lets Paul know that his doctrine of FAITH without following the Law/WORKS of Moses is DEAD!WORTHLESS! OF NO EARTHLY GOOD!
Christianity now have to change the way they have learned their doctrine…
Before I continue on, I want you to notice the very next amazing contradiction that James says next. It is a shocker to modern day Christianity! Apparently someone was teaching a doctrine that is different from the One God doctrine of Judaism. Maybe someone was teaching that there are “two” gods now. Or, maybe someone was going throughout the Gentile regions spreading a gospel that says that there are now allegedly “three” gods in heaven instead of “one?” Maybe even a new doctrine called the:“HOLY TRINITY?” James, Jesus brother decides to put that blasphemous lie to an end and says:
- You believe that there is (ONE GOD) GOOD! Even the DEMONS BELIEVE THAT and shudder. JAMES 2:19
Devastating and incredible isn’t it? James was either speaking directly to Paul or to some of Paul’s followers when he says:
- “I see that you do at least believe that there is only one GOD. Even the DEMONS know that there is no Trinitarian Godhead and “SHUDDER!”
Even the demons know that the Trinitarian Godhead is a lie! Are you listening “mainstream” Christians? Some factions of Christianity still haven’t learned this truth as of yet.
For those of you who were taught that Jesus was a god, go online and research the “Council of Nicaea” or the “Nicene Creed.” It was the Catholic Church leaders who decided to turn Jesus into a god. Only research this subject if you really love God and want to know His word. Most of us are happy not knowing. When you learn the truth hopefully you will choose freedom from the lies of Rome and the Pope…
Now let’s get back to the fight between Paul and James…
It’s Paul’s turn to speak again and he doesn’t seem to like James’ answers:
- Where is boasting then? It is excluded? By what “LAW” of“WORKS?” But by the law of “FAITH.”Therefore “WE CONCLUDE” that a Man is “JUSTIFIED” by (FAITH) “WITHOUT” the “DEEDS” of the LAW. ROMANS 3:27
Paul asks James a question:
- If we have to obey the Laws of Moses then where is the “FUN” in that? Is Fun & rejoicing excluded? What law says that we cannot continue to do what we enjoy? By what; the Law of Works?
Paul argues that God’s laws were a pain and too burdensome. Paul believed that obedience to the law made him a slave and it would limit his partying lifestyle. This is unacceptable to Paul so he decides God is wrong and Paul invents his own set of rules about salvation:
- Therefore “WE CONCLUDE” that a Man is “JUSTIFIED” by(FAITH) “WITHOUT” the DEEDS of the LAW.ROMANS 3:28
So Paul disobeys God and makes his OWN commandments? Really? So therefore, I don’t like the laws, therefore, I am going to CHANGE it on my own? Wow! There you have it folks, Paul is the devil! Paul says that he will never honor God’s original covenant of works. Paul decides to make an official proclamation that a man will now be “justified” by faith alone without doing the “deeds” required in the law. So says Paul. James openly rebukes Paul’s satanic proclamation and reasons with the people’s logic and asks them:
- What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have FAITH but has no “DEEDS” can such FAITH save him?JAMES 2:14
James asks the people:
“How is it even possible for someone to be saved without obedience to performing the deeds/works of the law?”
As you can see from James, it is not possible to be saved without obedience to the law. Now we keep going back and forth on this subject without knowing biblically which man’s gospel is the correct one. So now we will let each man give a statement and we will compare those statements to the words of God, the Prophets, Jesus and the other New Testament writers to see which man wins. So now let’s look at both men’s conflicting answers side by side.
- …a man “IS NOT” justified by works of the Law, but by FAITH in Jesus Christ. GALATIANS 2:16
- You see that a person “IS” justified by what he “DOES” and NOT by FAITH alone. JAMES 2:24
So which is it? Will we be justified by faith alone or will we be judged by God according to our “works?”
For this one we will let Peter break the tie.
- And if YE call on the “FATHER,” who without respect of persons “JUDGETH” according to every man’s“WORK/DEEDS.” 1ST PETER 1:17
- And above all things have fervent “CHARITY” among yourselves: for “CHARITY” shall “COVER”the MULTITUDE of “SINS.” 1ST Peter 4:8
So Peter has shown us that Paul is wrong and James is right. According to Peter God does judge us according to our “works” and not by faith alone. Peter also says that charity, which is one of the works of the Law, shall cover many of our sins.
(Special note): Notice how Peter claims that it is charity and not Jesus’ blood that takes away our sins.) Interesting isn’t it?
I almost forgot another ridiculous and satanic statement that Paul made. Because of Paul, many Christians believe that as long as we have “faith” in Jesus, then we will receive a “get out of hell” free card. They believe that faith alone in Jesus “justifies the wicked.” Now is that true? Let’s compare.
- However, to the man who does not work but believeth on Him who“JUSTIFIES” the “WICKED,” his faith is credited as righteousness.ROMANS 4:5
Now come on! Now I ask you: Does Jesus or God justify the wicked? To answer that question we will now look towards God and two of His Old Testament Prophets for an answer.
- He that “JUSTIFIES” the “WICKED,” and he that condemneth the just, even they both are an abomination to the Lord. PROVERBS 17:15
- Woe unto them which “JUSTIFIES” the “WICKED,” for reward and take away the righteousness of the righteous from HIM. ISAIAH 5:23
Now we will add the proverbial “nail” in the coffin!
- Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not “JUSTIFY”the “WICKED.” EXODUS 23:7
This battle between Paul and James caused much confusion throughout the lands. Moses gave a prophetic solution to end the controversy between these two rivals.
- If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall“JUSTIFY” the “RIGHTEOUS,” and condemn the wicked.DEUTERONOMY 25:1
Amazing! Paul can’t seem to get a break from anyone in the bible. Apparently every one else in the bible is agreeing with the gospel of James.
Round Three goes to: James the Just.
As concerning “the righteousness of Abraham,”
- Was not “ABRAHAM”, our father JUSTIFIED by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Ye see then how that by WORKS, a man IS JUSTIFIED and not by faith only.JAMES 2:20-22& 24
James says that Abraham was justified by works and not with faith alone. Abraham’s works were made complete because of the literal and physical works that he performed! Paul disagrees with James and says the following:
- What then shall we say that “ABRAHAM”, our forefather, discovered in this matter? “IF” in fact, Abraham was JUSTIFIED by WORKS, he had something to boast about… ROMANS 4:1-2
So as you can see, same subject, same argument. So, is a man justified by works or not? Well let’s have Jesus give the deciding vote for us. Let’s see if Jesus says that Abraham was justified and saved by performing literal and physical “WORKS” or not.
- They answered and said unto him, “ABRAHAM” is our father. Jesus saith unto them, if ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the WORKS of Abraham. JOHN 8:39
Wow! I can almost hear James saying in the background: “Take that Paul!” However Jesus is not finished with Paul’s lies yet.
- For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his“FATHER” with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS. MATTHEW 16:27
Can Jesus make it any clearer to you? According to Jesus only those who do the WORKS of the Father will see Heaven. Please Jesus is there any more?
- Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said,“HE” that shewed “MERCY” on him. Then said “JESUS” unto him,“GO” and do thou LIKEWISE. LUKE 10:36, 37
So what has Jesus said here? Jesus said that you must do the WORKS of the Law the same as James said. Jesus gave a commandment to show mercy and love unto our neighbors. Now isn’t mercy and love considered works of the Law? Why yes it:
- …but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord. LEVITICUS 19:18, MATTHEW 5:43 & MATTHEW 19:19 MATTHEW 22:39
- …and to love his neighbour as himself is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. MARK 12:33
- Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your“GOOD WORKS” and GLORIFY your “FATHER”which is in heaven. MATTHEW 5:16
- “If ye then, being evil, know how to give “GOOD GIFTS”unto your children, how much more shall your Father, which is in heaven, give good things to them that ask him? Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should doto you, do YE even so to them: for this “IS” the “LAW”and the “PROPHETS.”MATTHEW 7:11-12
As you can see Jesus and his student James are still on one accord. Jesus says that if we perform good works before mankind we are showing obedience, honor and glory to God our father. James’ doctrine is in total agreement with Jesus’ words.
- But whoso looketh into the “PERFECT LAW” of LIBERTY and “CONTINUETH” therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the “WORK,” this man shall be blessed in his “DEED.” JAMES 1:25
Clearly the apple doesn’t fall far from the proverbial tree! Read the above verse again. Notice clearly the truth of James’ words:
- The Mosaic Laws of God are “perfect!”
- The Mosaic Laws of God give us“liberty/eternal life.”
III. The Mosaic Laws of God will “continue forever.”
- Only the “doers” of the “works” shall be blessed.
- True blessings come from a man’s“deed/works.”
Jesus and James are teaching the same message people! Your ministers do not understand these points and they will never try to understand either. However, you have just read the truth from Jesus and James about the law!
Wait a minute, there is one more Disciple who actually heard the words of Jesus. We do not want to leave him out of the battle against Paul. That Disciple is “JOHN!”
- My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in “DEED” and in truth. 1ST JOHN 3:18
There it is! Another one of Jesus’ original students gets it right and contradicts Paul’s lies. Both John and James repeat Jesus’ statement about doing good works and receiving reward from the Father!
Notice how James calls it the “PERFECT LAW” which gives us Liberty/Eternal life! Unlike Paul’s lie, James says that if you continue therein in God’s law you shall be blessed, OMG!!!
James gives us his definition of “works.”
- PURE RELIGION and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the “FATHERLESS” and“WIDOWS” in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.JAMES 1:27
Can you argue with the student and the teacher? James and Jesus’ doctrine are one in the same. Jesus and James are: “one.”
Round Three goes to: James the Just.
Round 4 : Was The Law Of Moses ( Torah ) Ended By Christ?
Paul claimed that it was Jesus who allegedly called him into the ministry on the road to Damascus. However, Paul’s doctrine is not on one accord with the actual doctrine of Jesus. Paul taught the world that we no longer have to do the works of Moses. Paul taught the Jews and the Gentiles that it was Jesus that made it possible for us to disobey the Laws of Moses.
- But now we are DELIVERED from the Law. ROMANS 7:6
- “BLOTTING OUT” the “HANDWRITING” of“ORDINANCES” that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it “OUT OF THE WAY,” nailing it to his cross.COLOSSIANS 2:14
- For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are “NOT UNDER THE LAW” but under grace. ROMANS 6:14
- For Christ is the “END OF THE LAW” for righteousness to everyone that believeth. ROMANS 10:4
Well, you have read Paul’s words up close. Paul claims that Jesus ended the law. Now we have the actual words of Jesus available to us and Jesus says that Paul is lying. Jesus says that He did “NOT” end the Law! Let’s see if Jesus contradicts Paul’s words.
- Think “NOT” that I come to “DESTROY THE LAW” or the Prophets I am “NOT” come to destroy, but tofulfill. MATTHEW 5:17
So what has Jesus again told us? Jesus says that it is impossible to believe that He would condone not doing the works of the law as Paul claimed. Jesus shows us that He also had to fulfill or “perform” the requirements of the Law. That is why Jesus was consoling the people and telling them that He didn’t come to destroy the law or anything that the prophets had told them. Jesus was sent to show us the proper way to fulfill or do the works of the law on our own. Now you know…
Jesus says He didn’t come to justify anyone, so how can we believe the lies of Paul? Jesus shows us the truth. He did not send Paul because Paul’s doctrine is the opposite of Jesus’ words. Jesus says that His “ALLEGED” death, shedding of blood and resurrection had nothing to do with the doing away of the Laws of God. Jesus says that none of the laws of Moses will end until heaven and earth pass away:
- For verily “I SAY” unto you, till “HEAVEN” and EARTH“PASS”, one jot or one tittle shall in “NO WISE (PASS) FROM THE LAW.” MATTHEW 5:18
Jesus says that you must continue doing the “WORKS” of the Law until Heaven and Earth end. This really blows the dieing on the cross for our sins theory out of the water doesn’t it?
Let’s stay with the context of the above verse for a moment. There are some in Christianity that will want you to believe that Paul was only speaking about freedom from a certain set of rules such as the ceremonial rituals.
Now that cannot be because Jesus left no room for interpretation and says not one jot or tittle shall be deleted from the Laws of Moses. That’s right, every “I” is dotted and every “T” is crossed. According to Jesus not one law is allowed to end, period! For the people that try to persuade you to forsake the commandments Jesus has a severe warning to them:
- WHOSEVER THEREFORE shall “BREAK” one of these least “COMMANDMENTS”, and shall “TEACH” men so,“HE” shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall “DO” them, the same shall be called“GREAT” in the kingdom of heaven. MATTHEW 5:19
Jesus warns us all that if anyone such as Paul comes to you and teaches a new doctrine claiming that that He/Jesus has ended any of the Laws of Moses with His crucifixion, then that person (Paul) is a satanic liar! Notice Jesus says that if anyone, such as James, comes to you and teaches us to adhere to all of the Laws of Moses, then that person (James) is a true man of YHWH God. Now you know the truth!
My Brothers and Sisters, James is a man who did not have to rely on so-called visions to know what Jesus said. He was there for more than three years. James was one of the three that Jesus took with Him everywhere. I ask you to open your hearts and answer these four questions:
1) Is James teaching that Jesus died for our sins?
2) Is James teaching that we are now under “grace” and not the “Law?”
3) Is James teaching that Jesus is a man-god?
4) Is James teaching to pray or heal in Jesus’ name?
The answer to all of these questions is a resounding NO! This is how you can understand how Paul and the other Romans are trying to turn Jesus into a pagan deity. They do not want you to obey the Father. Paul is not a teacher of Jesus and his gospels teach us to turn our backs on God and forsake His law.
Now let’s look at another scripture that proves Jesus never spoke to Paul on the Damascus road.
- …for IF there “HAD” been a “LAW GIVEN” which could have “GIVEN LIFE,” verily “RIGHTEOUSNESS”should have been by the “LAW. GALATIANS 3:21
So what is Paul saying here? Paul is directly saying that God’s laws could never have gotten us to heaven in the first place. What?
Paul says for if God would have given us a law that could give us Eternal life then righteousness should have come by the law?
God gave us a law just so we would purposely fail! Huh?
Does Jesus say that there was in fact a law of God that can give us Eternal Life? Let’s see:
- And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?MATTHEW 19:16
That was a very good question! So what was Jesus’ response?
- …if thou wilt “ETERNAL LIFE” keep the commandments.MATTHEW 19:17
(See also): Luke 10:25-28, Luke 18:18-20, & Mark 10:17-19)
The lawyer and ruler asked Jesus how they may obtain eternal life. Jesus gave the man an answer that contradicts Modern Day Christian doctrines. Jesus says Eternal Life is gained only through obedience to the Law!Jesus says: “keep the commandments.” MATTHEW 19:17
Jesus did not tell the lawyer to wait until He dies on a cross! Jesus tells the man the truth! “Read”… “The Law“… “Obey“…the Law.” Believe in God and love your neighbor. This is the same doctrine of James. Now does any of this sound like the teachings of Paul? Heck no! Paul’s gospels are not from YHWH God or His son and prophet, Jesus. So my Christian Brothers and Sisters, Jesus said that the Law can give us “ETERNAL LIFE!”
Round Four goes again to James the Just.
ROUND 5 : TRICKERY, DECEPTION, THEFT & LIES!
As we get ready to conclude this article we can now see the truth from God, Jesus, and the True Disciples that Paul was the father of lies. In the last few rounds, based on studying the contradictions of the true Disciples from those of Paul and his satanic ministry, we have uncovered the hidden truth that the Greco-Roman church never wanted us to know.
Paul hated James, the Disciples and apparently the true message of Jesus. With trickery, intimidation and smart wit Paul was successfully able to change Jesus’ original doctrinal message into a functional lie and deceive millions starting first with followers of his Gentile flocks.
- But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty(sneaky), I caught you with guile(deviousness). 2NDCORINTHIANS 12:16
When leaders of Paul’s churches heard from James that Paul’s doctrines were all lies, they confronted Paul about the difference in his doctrines from those of the original Disciples taught by Jesus. This is why Paul was forced to write his “private” letters (gospels) to the heads of his churches.
In response to the outcries of the people, Paul gave one of the most disturbing reasons why he decided to lie to them and he also tries to explain the benefits of believing his LIES!
SINFUL “LIES” ARE SOMETIMES NECESSARY?
- For if the truth of God hath more abounded through “MY LIE” unto his glory; WHY yet am I also JUDGEDas a SINNER? ROMANS 3:7, 8
Here Paul’s satanic nature shows up through his warped thinking.
Paul believed he should not have been judged as a sinner just because he told a few white lies. Paul thinks that it is okay to tell lies for a good cause as long as GOD gets the honor from his satanic lies? Huh?
- What then? Not withstanding “EVERY” way, whether in PRETENCE/(LIES) or in “TRUTH”, Christ is preached; and, I therein do “REJOICE” yea, and will rejoice. For I know that this (LIE)shall turn to mysalvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ. PHILIPPIANS 1:18, 19
Man, this guy is totally crazy!
Paul says that it doesn’t matter if it is a Satanic LIE or if it isTruth, as long as people follow his perverted version of the gospel then it really doesn’t matter. Is this a Man of God? Heck No! So what does God have to say about lying?
- Thou shalt not bear false witness (LIE)…. EXODUS 20:16
John also writes the following contradiction to Paul’s acceptable lies theory.
- I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth but because ye know it and that “NO LIE” is of the“TRUTH.” 1ST JOHN 2:21
I think John just said it all, don’t you? When a preacher lies to you and says that God “said” that His going to give you a good job or that He is going to make us rich it is a sin! God does not want ministers telling us false lies with promises us health, wealth and prosperity just so that we will serve Him and give Him “glory!” Lying is not the truth!
Paul cannot even make up his mind if what he says is a lie or not:
- I say the truth in Christ, I LIE NOT, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost. ROMANS 9:1
Wow! Talking about being the “author” of self-confusion! This man doesn’t know if he is coming or going! Clearly the original Disciples knew this man was a liar and now you know it too!
PAUL becomes “ROBIN HOOD?” STEALING IS NECESSARY.
Paul’s ministry was suffering and the ministry of the true Disciples was growing. The people were obeying the Mosaic Law and donating money and other resources to the ministry of the Disciples. Paul’s ministry finances were dwindling. We all remember the story of Robin Hood where he steals from the rich and gives to the poor. Paul decides to also perform a similar but more sinister act. When Paul needed money, he decided that he would support his own churches by robbing and stealing money and supplies from the people who followed the ministries of the original Disciples!
- I “ROBBED” other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service. 2ND CORINTHIANS 11:8
Wow! Did you understand what you have just read? In a jealous rage Paul openly admits that he physically robbed and stole from the other churches so that he could service his own flocks! Amazing isn’t it? Once again, I want you to remember that you and I were never supposed to know or read any of this information. The Corinthian text above is an excerpt from a “private” letter. It was not supposed to have been seen by the general public. So you tell me, just like lying, is robbery and theft also acceptable practices as long as God gets the glory from it? Come on, you already know that this is all satanic nonsense! So what does God tell us about stealing? Let’s see:
- Thou shalt not “STEAL”. EXODUS 20:15
So who will you believe for your salvation, God or Paul? As you can see, Paul is a devil! He will rob, steal, kill or do anything necessary to support his own causes! Paul decided to disobey God and teach us that we also should forsake the Mosaic Law. Paul/Satan hates God and His laws so much that Paul decides to write one of the most blasphemous statements ever recorded and tries to place Jesus on an equal level with our God YHWH!
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be EQUAL with God: PHILLIPIANS 2: 5, 6
I can’t believe my ears! Paul spoke satanic lies with a forked tongue! Now tell me, when have you ever heard Jesus place Himself on an equal plain with God? That’s right, never, because Jesus has never said such ridiculous lies. Both Jesus and God prove Paul is a deceiving liar! God has NO EQUAL!
- To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be EQUAL? saith the Holy One. ISAIAH 40:25
- To whom will ye liken me, and make me EQUAL and compare me, that we may be alike? ISAIAH 46:5
Jesus also rebukes Paul’s lies and says that He is not equal to YHWH!
- My Father (YHWH), which gave them me, is GREATER than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. JOHN 10:29
- …If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father (YHWH) is GREATER than I. JOHN 14:28
So now you see that Paul is a liar. Jesus is not equal to God. However that doesn’t stop Paul’s lies. Paul tries one more time to make us forget about the God of the Hebrews, YHWH.
- That at the NAME of JESUS every KNEE SHALL BOW of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue shall CONFESS,” that Jesus Christ is Lord to the “GLORY” of God the Father.PHILIPPIANS 2:9-11
PAUL/SATAN stole scriptures from the book of Isaiah and lied to the Philippians in an attempt to convince them that God has given all ruler ship and authority over to Jesus.
Paul wanted them to believe that they should forget about bowing to YHWH and that they should now turn and bow their“knees” to Jesus instead. Now listen to the real interpretation of the original verse!
- Look unto ME/YHWH and BE YE SAVED all the ends of the earth, For I AM God. And there is NONE else.ISAIAH 45:22
God contradicts all of Paul’s lies. We are not to look to Jesus for salvation. We are to look only to the God of Jesus, YHWH for our salvation. God eliminates the Trinity doctrine and says that besides Himself, there is no one else. Get it through your heads folks, there is no deity named Jesus in heaven! Let’s hear more from our true Savior, YHWH:
- I have sworn BY MYSELF, the word is gone out of my mouth in Righteousness, and shall NOT return, that unto ME every KNEE SHALL BOW, every tongue shall SWEAR. ISAIAH 45:22, 23
So who are we supposed to bow our knees to? Are we supposed to bow our knees to the feet of Jesus or to the feet of YHWH? Again and again God is telling us that for us to be saved, we must look only to Him and not to a man-god! YHWH is God and there is NONE ELSE! God says that He has made a covenant by His word and He will never go back on His word! God’s power is forever and he has no reason to send His alleged only begotten son to die. Who will you believe for your salvation? Will you listen to God or will you continue to listen to the false prophet Paul, who contradicts God and even contradicts Jesus? As you can see, James’ gospel was correct all along. Because of the influence of the original killers of the Jewish Christians, i.e. the Roman Catholic Empire, It was Paul’s false gospels that were accepted by the masses. The Greco-Roman churches added Paul’s private letters to the bible. Through murderous un-holy crusades, they forced the world to accept Paul’s words as the truth. You now have to change your ways and turn back to the Father of heaven. God, Jesus, the Disciples and the prophets are all 100% against Paul’s doctrine!
- “Because with LIES ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked ways, by PROMISING HIM ETERNAL LIFE. EZEKIEL 13:22,
Jesus says we are to look to YHWH and the Laws of Moses for eternal life. Will you believe Jesus and turn back to God or will you continue believing Paul, the Roman Empire and your unlearned ministers?
Round Four goes again to James the Just.
The choice is yours… Shalom/Salaam/Selah…